Let down Again !!

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 23. May 2011, 12:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
Why do people always seem to let you down when you most need them not too. : :sad: Was supposed to meet a friend ( non arthritic) for coffee and a much needed chat this afternoon she has just rung me to say she can't make it arrgh. :x :x oh well thats life I suppose i'll just have to go out and have a nice big latte on my own.
that's got that moan out the way now to go and get that nice big latte. :smile::smile:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    oh dear turbogran how disappointing.

Right I am on my way.....Be there in about 10 hours as I am on my mobility scooter.....Have latte and a cream scone waiting for me.

take care
    Juliepf x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    i gave up trying to meet some people as they tend to let you down i give them three strikes and out my life complicated enough with out wasting time on this type of person . enjoy your coffee have scone for me wish could come but got to go to work :sad: val
    val
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Julie and Val
    Feel better now after me latte and naughty but nice scone Julie :smile:
    was just a bit miffed :cry: this morning Val and in quite a bit of pain which made matters worse. we have been friends for about 37/38 years :roll: and meet most Mondays, and this dose'nt usually happen.
    :smile:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Well at least he called you, I once had a freind with his wife and kids coming round for roast chicken dinner I phoned him as he/they were late and I was almost ready to put it out and was told sorry can't make it!.
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Options
    It frustrates me when someone says that they are going to do something and then dont bother. One thing in my life that I can be sure of is that I am going to hurt at some point in the day although I cant be sure when.

I know that my friends here will be here at some point and they really understand.

If this person has let you down today then there must have been a really good reason. I hope that you get to meet up next week
    Jakib0644.gif
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Oh mellman i would have been furious of she had not let me know as I was always told as a child that if I had arranged to do something with someone then found i couldn't then I had to let them know.
    There Was a reason for it Rugbygirl I was just a bit miffed that was all. but felt better after posting on here Thanks for yor replies :grin::grin:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • GUINDI
    GUINDI Member Posts: 28
    Options
    sorry but I keep reading you comments and cannot concentrate as I am still thinking of that SCONE.....

i will give anything to have gone but no...diet does not allow....although in Devon in a few weeks and I may treat myself to one

xxxxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    you do know it's tradition to get all of us a stick of rock Guindi? Lol
    I don't care what flavour mine is as long as it's not a rude shape :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :lol::lol:
    Hope that you get to have a lovely time in Devon & eat a few scones..

Turbo, hope next week fares better for you hun..
    :grin:

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    how can any one put those rude ones in there mouth i know it old fashioned of me but the thought makes me gag i want a scone now as well with clotted cream and jam
    val