I've got Monday-morningitis!

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 23. May 2011, 09:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
This has been my morning so far:

Overslept because my alarm didn't go off ( it does help if I set it right :roll: )

In a rush to get to a doctor's appointment, I sprayed deodorant on my hair, and hairspray under my arms :eek: :shock: ( a very sticky business, but my hair smells lovely :lol: )

Brain only half switched on, I drove right past the doctor's and half-way to my son's house before I realised what I was doing.

Eventually arrived at the doctor's, but the nurse I was due to see was off sick, so I've been given another appointment.

A bad case of Monday-morningitis :!: Think I'll go back to bed and start again :roll: :grin:

Joan
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    they could have phoned you save you the trip poor you have mug of tea and chill.
    rehab it bit blustery out there not ventured up my garden it to open val
    val
  • fudge
    fudge Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Hello Joan - not the best start to the week :roll:

It can only improve - can't it :?: hope so :grin:

fudge
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Rehab, Val and fudge, and thanks for the sympathy :grin:

As they say, things can only get better, and it's afternoon now anyway, so I think the jinx has hopefully gone away :grin:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Options
    I had a similar experience this morning. My alarm didnt go off and I woke up 50 mins before my appointment with the physio. I ended up having a shower, getting to the physio after after getting lost in the hospital in time for my backside to barely sit down before I was called in.

She has poked and pulled me to within an inch of my life and everything is hurting loads more and then told me to make sure I done my exercises regularly.

I have been told to go to aqua aerobics so went to speak to the sports centre, They wanted to charge me £5.90 for the priviledge of attending. I decided I would try the leisure centre who are much more accommodating - I have been to them and got another membership card from them. It is a casual user card and I pay £1.05 for the session. Considering I dont work at the moment this is the best deal for me.

I am now at home wondering where and who I am. I think I will be having an early night tonight as I have got another busy morning tomorrow. hmmmm

Next time I book appointments it will be later in the day I think :)
    Jakib0644.gif
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    My dear Joan, you are in a dither today eh? Lol
    I regularly drive around on auto pilot.. Never know where I'm going, haha...

I'm not saying anything but this only happened once you turned blonde! :shock: :lol:

Jaki, make sure you rest up, them physio appointments can be torture afterwards..
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    If they had rang you to cancel the appointment you would never have overslept in the first place Joan. :roll:
    I hope the rest of your day goes well.
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein