SORRY ....BEEN LOCKED OUT OF AC!!!!!

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 24. May 2011, 04:59 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi,
I was deleting my cookies and by mistake deleted all passwords as well......nowhere else was a problem but here!!! thats a different matter :x
This is the 3rd day that I've been send e.mails to them and eventually got in.
Normally all you do is click forgotten password when I did that it just said your account has been activated?????? Couldnt find an e.mail anywhere to activate it...Oh well I'm back now....Going out shortly but I'll get in later and catch up with things
Love
Hileena

Comments

• bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi Hilleena i thing i must have done the same somehow its a pain trying to get back in everytime , but i am also here for now x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Rest assured hileena, we ain't gong anywhere. It'll be lovely to have you back! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    glad you are all sorted hileena

welcome back

juliepf x
  • hileena111
    Options
    Thanks.....I know you will all still be there.......
    DD....even at my age ?????? I thought you might have thought I had popped my clogs :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Ye gods! You are far from that, of that I am sure. D'you know, that is one thing that has always bothered me. How would we know if somone on here had? Who would tell us? We could all be sitting in our respective houses thinking 'They've flounced, what a sulky mare.' when, in fact, they haven't, they've only gone and done summat much more final. I might leave my details on a Post-It on my laptop - 'in the case of my demise, tell AC. Here's how.' Then you lot could celebrate - 'She's gone! Woo-hoo! We've got our forum back!' :grin:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Ye gods! You are far from that, of that I am sure. D'you know, that is one thing that has always bothered me. How would we know if somone on here had? Who would tell us? We could all be sitting in our respective houses thinking 'They've flounced, what a sulky mare.' when, in fact, they haven't, they've only gone and done summat much more final. I might leave my details on a Post-It on my laptop - 'in the case of my demise, tell AC. Here's how.' Then you lot could celebrate - 'She's gone! Woo-hoo! We've got our forum back!' :grin:

dd that a bit of an insult to us good job i know you do not meen it pal we would miss you so much i do worry about a few people here who have other problems as well it awfull when they go off for a bit have even asked jean to check on odd one in past just incase val
    val
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi DD
    Yes I'm far from that.......not going anywhere for a very long time if I have anthing to do with it :lol:
    Yes I've often wondered the same thing.....I own a couple of groups and I think about my members when they disappear.....I remember my assistant manager disappearing one time......I live in North East England and she lives in British Columbia :???:
    We tried all ways to get in touch with her but no one really knew any address or anything like that.....as it happened her computer had gone kaput....all of a sudden and she was off line for months.
    After that the managers/asistant managers etc on that group set up a private forum that no one else could see...just us....with our home address, tel no. some one we could contact and their number
    It is a worry isnt it.??
    Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    valval? I did not mean in any way to insult anyone, I hope you realise that. I honestly meant it as a joke. Oh gawd, I'll PM you.

I know that a great many people on here are in touch via other means - I have a whole raft of mobile numbers and email addresses etc, but even so there are probably quite a few regular contributors who may not have that many contacts. Do you remember there was someone who went into hospital last August Bank holiday, she was very, very ill, and we never heard another thing. (Starspangle? Shiningstar? Summat like, I am sure it was an SS.) I posted on her thread every day for about a fortnight, then forgot (as one does, I try to keep up but sometimes I fail), then we upgraded and she may not have been able to get back . . . . . .

It does make me wonder.
  • hileena111
    Options
    DD
    Its no wonder you forgot after a while.....I think you are great at remembering whats happening to people and when.
    I cant keep track :lol:
    I'm sure Val didnt take it as an insult.....we know you :lol: A big softie underneath it all

Love
    Hileena