Arfur's pole dance

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 23. May 2011, 14:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
I want to know what the poor Poles name is and what he's done to you to warrant you calling him greasy & climbing all over him.. Bet the poor fellow was quite happy working in his field picking lettuces for the likes of us... :roll: :roll: :shock:

Del, I truly feel the frustration too Rkid, I'm having a crap one today.. I've just had an almighty rant about my old man to Janet, I'm glad she understands me, she knows none of it is personal, lol..

e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I think the best thing is not to struggle too much to get to the top of the pole all in one go, but to climb it gradually in easy stages, only going as far as you physically can each day. That doesn't mean you should give up trying, but you have to be kind to yourself and learn to climb within your capabilities. You won't end up in a crumpled heap at the bottom, or buried by the bricks, because we are all here to catch you if you fall, and to make sure that the pole is a little more easily surmountable.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    we do have to be more determined and organised than others or we would never get any where but we do have to remember try to do to much and arther will bite good and propper
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am 100% with you on that, del. It's the Sisyphus thing, yes? Or being drowned in the muck from the Augean stables. On a regular basis. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Options
    i think i still need to learn this lesson....right now im still at the bottom of the pole with no energy or willpower to try and climb :sad:
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I'm currently stood in the three foot deep trough I dug myself at the base of mine.. Lol
    Someone give me a peg up :cry::cry: :x :lol:

I make a target on my daily metaphoric pole, then laugh at it indignantly and ignore it. :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP