parents have both had their ops.

Options
lupin15
lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
edited 25. May 2011, 17:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well both parents have now had their operations. Dad had his legs done last Tuesday and his skin taken off his head on friday. (Now the waiting game for the results as to whether it is cancer or not.) Poor love has got an infections on the skin graft on his head and now on anti bocs. He was told it was possible that he would not heal well and that he may end up with a hole in his skin if the graft did not take....fingers crossed it does heal.
Mum has been in today to have a camera put down into her lungs...They did not take a biops which must be good news. They washed away what ever was on the lining of her lung and have taken a sample. She has to have another xray to see what it looks like. Again the waiting game for tests on the sample they took out.
My sister bless her went down on Monday afternoon to keep them in check and make sure they were ok. I have been on the phone making sure she hmade them behave themselves.
Now to try and get some sleep....not sure what is worse my kids or my parents at the moment...probably not worded right but i am sure you know what i mean...off to bed now.

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    they are a worry these parents do hope all sorted now for you all sleep well val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Lupin

I'm glad to hear that your parents' ops are now over, and I hope that you will get good news about the tests. You are having a stressful time at the moment, so look after yourself and get as much rest as you can.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am glad they have both been 'done'. Now the worst bit, yes? The waiting, it can drive one round the bend. I hope they both get the all-clear. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • lupin15
    Options
    Sisiter has reported that all in well in my parents house and may it continue.... Thank goddness for my younger sister.
  • kneegirl
    kneegirl Member Posts: 492
    Options
    Hope they are ok x
    event.png
  • lupin15
    Options
    Both Ok dad back next tuesday....maybe have results of biop...