In love with..................

Options
kneegirl
kneegirl Member Posts: 492
edited 27. May 2011, 15:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
one of my Doctors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He even said I like seeing you :-)

Phwoar!!!!!!! Keep me away!!!! :P
event.png

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    mine old or woman not good looking lucky you val
    val
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    The last good looking doctor I saw was last week in the hospital and I found it very humiliating. You are lucky.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    My doctor is like an overgrown schoolboy although he's in his 40s. I can just imagine him at school, one of those very studious and serious types with glasses, always with his nose in a book. Not at all fanciable, but very clever.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I had a gorgeous GP once but he was as cold as ice. Then I had another good looker and he was a laugh. When I found out hubby was having an affair I went to see him as couldn't sleep and he asked if my hubby had run off with a women or a man. That really made me laugh.
    Also another lovely one treated my daughter in hospital and he seemd quite interested in me!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    My doctor is like an overgrown schoolboy although he's in his 40s. I can just imagine him at school, one of those very studious and serious types with glasses, always with his nose in a book. Not at all fanciable, but very clever.

I'm pretty sure we have the same doctor, Joan! And where are all these fit doctors the others are talking about? Do I live in the wrong place??

We spend long enough as it is in hospitals - the least they could do is put on some eye candy!
    Nxx