Oh what a day!!!!

wendgro
wendgro Member Posts: 296
edited 26. May 2011, 12:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
We have been crying out for rain for weeks now well it has arrived hard and fast and I have just done my bedding. My husband is stranded in the garage because it's raining so hard the plants are loving it. Oh the sun is out now just enough time to get from the garage before it starts again. Hey thats our weather in the UK.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    It's as black as your hat here and teeming down. The world smells lovely! DD (in rainy East Anglia).
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    It's sunshine down my way, but very windy again. But it has been raining. The poor girls are going to be soaked when they come in. But the ground really needs it.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • cat75
    cat75 Member Posts: 29
    We've had 60mph winds up our way (central scotland), trees blown down all over the place and heavy rain showers. Today is dry but cold I think we had our summer when we had two sunny weeks in April.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    heavey showers guess who had not cleared gutter out rain was coming over top down into back door so was out on stool in rain clearing mud and weeds out was filthy at end of it tut tut
    val
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Mixed bag here in Leeds, but when it came, bit did it rain heavily... I'm not gonna say the garden needed it, **** the garden, that's what mi hosepipe is for.. I hate the bloody rain :cry::cry: :roll: :x :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP