Cat scarer!!!

Options
wendgro
wendgro Member Posts: 296
edited 27. May 2011, 10:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
Bought a cat scarer yesterday not for my very old cat but for the neighbours cat who keeps hiding under my bird table, all poised pointed at the cat ( it's a sonic one) as she lay in prey she looked up at me and rolled over to have a tickle so much for that. any tips would help.

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Throw it at her! Lol
    Oh, I'm kidding folks, we all know I'm a cat lover, lol..

Don't know if any if these gels you can buy are any good, could try smothering the base with something like that our something citric..

Good luck mi dear :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    hi,I bought an electronic cat scarer that mounts on a pole facing the bird feeders, works off batteries or mains and it's worked a treat.
    I can tell when the batteries need replacing because the cats go back to sitting on the window cill scaring my budgies.
    £30 well spent.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    We have 2 Tom cats who keep sneaking through bubbas cat flap and nicking his food, so we listen out for the cheeky buggers and when we hear the cat flap go and we know bubba is in the house OH sneaks into utility room (where we feed bubba) and gets the hose and gives them a good soaking! They still come and try and nick bubbas food but not so often! It does work you should see their faces when they get the soaking!! :lol: Amanda,(bubbadog). :smile:
  • margareth64
    margareth64 Member Posts: 148
    Options
    My cat hates the smell of raw onion or oranges and lemons I put orange peel under xmas tree it stops him climbing it maybe these would work???
    Margaret