Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Fit to Work Interview tomo. Boss not been very helpful! HELP

sailribsailrib Posts: 327
Hi.

I work 2 days a week on a saturday and a sunday. I was told last sunday that I would have a fit to return to work interview or something along though lines tomorrow as last sunday I phoned in sick due to tramodol giving me dizziness and sickness.

By 4pm I was feeling better and I do a split shift so I normally finish at 2pm and start again at 6pm. As I felt better I went in at 6pm and my boss came in to do some shopping, he saw me on tills so he said he would give me a fit to return to work interview or something like that.

He knows about my arthritis in my feet but I think he is getting annoyed with me.

This job is only in my local shop and once I have my operations on both feet to fuse joints, whiles off sick, I will find another job as I am not happy there anyway.

Im just not sure what happens, I wondering if I will get sacked??!

His managements skills suck and he favors alot of people. He is 43 years old but a lot of his friends 19 years to 23 years work at the same shop!

Im just really worried as I cant afford to loose my job.

I hate the fact I cant even work 2 days a week without pain and swelling, I am only 25 years old. This has been going on since I was 22 years old. :sad:
:???:

Comments

• sailribsailrib Posts: 327
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    What I am trying to say is, what is one of these interviews and does he have a right to sack me because of my arthritis? Thanks.