Early bird

margareth64
margareth64 Member Posts: 148
edited 29. May 2011, 02:00 in Living with Arthritis archive
Morning folks, im all alone on cyberspace this morning!!! Been up most of night combination of pain :sad: and hubby snoring :roll: Anyone else have nights like that?
Margaret

Comments

• bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    morning Margaret oh yes i think there are many that rome the corridors in the early hours , some nights its the snoring thats worse than the pain :roll: hope you can get some rest later x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Hi, I do stay awake with pain some nights, but, its me that does the snoring! Husband goes to the spare room some nights! :oops: :oops: :oops: Love Sue
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Hi Margeret

Oh yes this all sounds familiar. To top it all Im a light sleeper and if disturbed I find my pain too much to drop off again.

My hubby snores so loud I spend much of the night gently nudging him althogh that gentle nudge sometimes is a gentle kick, a gentle rub on the sinus area to a shove, or two or three then a backward bum thrust the antics in our bed :oops: :lol: It drives me to depair especially when Im crying in pain and he can sleep right through it. yet I cant sleep through anything.
    It takes ages for me to drop off then he starts then by the time hes shut up the birds start singing nect door and I cant sleep without the window open as I get overheated with the pain. (my hubby uses me as a radiator to warm up I often lay on his side first then gladly move onto my cold spot shame it doewsnt stay cold for long)

I just try sleep an hour or two on an afternoon when its quieter.
    Hope you get some rest
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx
  • margareth64
    margareth64 Member Posts: 148
    Theresa you made me laugh describing the way you make husband move that sounds so like us then mine wakes up and wonders why his ribs are sore :lol: I dosed off after lunchtime for a wee while so dont feel so bad now!!
    Margaret
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Margaret,

Sorry you had a bad night, I know all about those :roll: I hope tonight will be better for you.

I don't have a snoring oh to want to wake up but I do have a snoring lab..... she really snores and sneaks on the bed when I do sleep so I wake again cus of being more uncomfortable cus Lil is jammed beside me :lol:

Don't know abut you but I became a bit of a zombie a while back....

Hope You get a better night. (((( )))) Cris x
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Margaret,
    Oh yes he snores alright then he stops so I lie there and count the seconds until he starts to breathe again. :roll: The worst is when he thinks he is lying on a beach and puts his hands behind his head. Anyone noticed that an elbow fits so nicely into ones eye socket!! :lol:
    He has improved thank goodness. I catch up on a few zzz’s after tea.
    Lv, I x
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Hi all looks like I'm an early bird this morning been up most of the night and for a change it's not his nibs snoring just Arthur and fibro who decided to have a party and. Dragged me with them at silly o'clock this morning :roll:
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx