Options
2»

Comments

• roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Bubbles,

Glad to hear your Dad is improving that is good news :grin: Its great you could help in the Doc dept aswell, good on ya :grin:

Now you just sit back and relax and keep stuffing those maltesers in ! you cant get any better medicine :wink:

hope you get a good nights sleep and feel better 2morrow (((((hugs))))

Rose x
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Thinking of you. In my thoughts and prayers
    Jakib0644.gif
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Matron....sorry mean bubbles
    I am late but I just want to say I am sorry your poor dad and you have had to go through all this, and glad that he is making some progress, I have been through all this with my parents many years ago, and I do know how drained you must be, and I hadnt got arthur then.
    So you must try to rest in between visits, you know we are always here for you.
    Sending you lots of hugs ((((((())))) and love
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Hi Bubbles

i think you are doing a really really good job for your dad and am sure all will be well....he sounds to be being looked after very well and if you ahve pulled a few strings? so be it :wink:

Rest when you can and malteasers?

Why ever not :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,933
    Options
    Hi Bubbles and Bubbles Dad.
    bubbles you are a good nurse but you make sure you look after your self as well.
    i wish your dad all the best to help his speedy recovery.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Just popped in to see how your Dad is progressing and how you and your Mum are coping. He is being monitored carefully, now on to a good recovery.Sorry you are so pooped but he needs his loved ones so much.

Take care
    Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth and to all.
    Thank you for your continued support and prayers. Dad is certainly coming round and improving, albeit slowly, he looked a lot better today. The coronary care unit was very busy, so I could not resist sorting out his nebuliser and fussing with the oxygen. Well, I was only helping out. 8)

We are both shattered and feel a bit like the duracell bunnies. I cannot stop, so apologies for not being around much. Everyone take lots of care, leaving hugs to one and all. XX XX Bubbles
    tkachev wrote:
    Just popped in to see how your Dad is progressing and how you and your Mum are coping. He is being monitored carefully, now on to a good recovery.Sorry you are so pooped but he needs his loved ones so much.

Take care
    Elizabeth x
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bubbles so glad your dad doing ok we know it a long slow path but he will get there just make sure you and your mum look after your selves as well he will need you both fit and well when he comes home just getting the stockings on him is a job and half so mum tells me she on count down till dad can leave his off bless her. leaving more hugs for when needed and packet of malteasers val
    val
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Bubbles, Sorry im just catching up & saw this thread.
    So sorry to hear about your dad & i hope with every day he improves.
    Look after yourself & rest when you can.
    Sending huge (((((hugs))))) Love debs
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am glad to hear that he is continuing to improve but I can only echo what the others have said: look after yourself, you need to be there for your Ma and Pa and you can only do that if you are well enough. Running yourself into the ground won't help anyone. Be careful of you, take care of you and him, and I am sure all will be well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Hi Bubbles
    Sorry I am late in responding to your post, but I have had computer probs. Hope that your Dad is recovering well and that you and mum are ok too. Sending you a great big hug and a big bag of maltesers to keep your energy levels up
    Cath
  • valval
    Options
    hi bubbles just popped in to see how your dad doing hope all going well still and you and your mum managing to rest as well hugs for you all val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hi bubbles, how are things? I hope you are as OK as you can be, that your dad is continuing to make good, steady progress and that your mum is coping with it all. I wish you all well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    hi so glad your dad will be back on normal ward soon it a big step and shows how well he is doing rest well val
    val
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Bubbles,

Just popping in to see how things are? Hope Dad is improving!
    I do hope you are resting as much as possible and letting those fairies do all the work?

Maltesers in the fridge in the cafe for you :wink:

Rose x
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your continued support and kind words, everyone is so kind.
    Sorry I am not on much, but one day blends into another, with visiting, catching up, more visits. Dad has moved wards now, to general medical, which is good. Slow improvement, steady but sure, they will do a full assessment and rehab, before home, I want a care package in place, at least for a short time. Matron is being matron and keeps an eye on everything and everybody, I just can't help it.

Leaving hugs in abundance to all, take lots of care, I will try and rest - off to have a shower and wake myself up a bit, before evening visits. XX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi bubbles

Just catching up on your thread. I have missed this one for a good few days :oops: I am sorry.

I was sorry to read about your dad but, I am pleased that he is recovering slowly but surely.

I just want to wish you both well.

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • valval
    Options
    bubbles we do not expect you to post but just want you to know we are thinking of you val
    val