Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Help us improve our website, chatbot and online community
We’d love your help to improve our digital services. It’s important to us that our website, chatbot and online community continue to support and provide information people with arthritis in the right way. We’re excited to be doing research to understand more about what’s working for you and what’s not so we can continue to improve what we’re doing.
You don’t need to be familiar with our digital services or a digital native to take part. The research will take one hour and will be run by a research consultancy SnapOut. Simply fill in the survey below to get involved. Together, we can continue to do more for people living with arthritis.

Fill in this survey to take part

todays biscuit is............

kneegirlkneegirl Posts: 492
edited 1. Jun 2011, 07:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
can you guess????
event.png

Comments

• joanlawsonjoanlawson Posts: 10,319
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    jammie-1.jpg

a jammy dodger :?: :lol:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • kneegirlkneegirl Posts: 492
    Nope Joan - guess again :)
    event.png
    A gingernut :?:

gingernut.jpg
  • julie47julie47 Posts: 6,142
    awwwwe kneegirl

there isn't a biscuit only crumbs, you've eaten it. :lol:

was it a penguin

juliepf x
  • kneegirlkneegirl Posts: 492
    nope and there are plenty for all :-)

C
    U
    S
    T
    A
    R
    D
    C
    R
    E
    A
    M :-)
    event.png
  • NinaKKangNinaKKang Posts: 663
    Are any of these gluten free :(

My eldest daughter is trying to cook gluten free bisciuits for me and I haven't the heart to tell her they are... horrible :D She has lots and LOTS of cookie dough in the fridge - something to do with making it at my mum's and mum's scales only being in Lbs and ounces LOL I mean, HOW old must mum's scales be??

No fear though, we're popping in to see Joan on Friday afternoon and will take her a lovely batch :D

Nxx
    NinaKKang wrote:
    Are any of these gluten free :(

My eldest daughter is trying to cook gluten free bisciuits for me and I haven't the heart to tell her they are... horrible :D She has lots and LOTS of cookie dough in the fridge - something to do with making it at my mum's and mum's scales only being in Lbs and ounces LOL I mean, HOW old must mum's scales be??

No fear though, we're popping in to see Joan on Friday afternoon and will take her a lovely batch :D

Nxx

Thanks Nina, can't wait :!: :lol::lol:
  • bubbadogbubbadog Posts: 5,852
    Chocolate chip cookie? mmmm my fav American style though no other!!