going to book my test soon

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 16. Jun 2011, 04:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all , well the time has come that I can book my test any day now. my instructor is going to let me have a 2 hour lesson next week in Larne ( where I will be taking the test thease roads are great ,just have to get this push and pull leaver under control for the bay parking manoeurve, when he says go slow , now go full lock (left) my hand pull back on the leaver and I speed up (not good )

so will let you know of the date when booked

Mike R * Hazel * MIke JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• alanthemanc
    alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Mike
    Good luck, it depends all on the day, with a bit of luck thrown in. The best bit of advice I clould give you is what my instructor told me to do. Adjust your rear mirror so that you have to turn your head a further centimeter to see more than normal. That way the test examiner will see fully that you are looking in your mirror at all times...... one of the big failure points. Good luck buddy. Alanthemanc
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh the very best of luck Mike, I hope you can get a date sooner rather than later and that it all goes well. I was told the mirror trick too - I adjusted not only the rear-view one but the wing mirror too, so my head was swinging about all over the place!

I hope all is well with you, Hazel and Mike Jnr. Passing your test will make such a difference to their lives, and yours. Oh Mike, how exciting . . . . . .! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Good luck mike
    I hope the test is pretty soon.(champagne chilling :grin: )
    Juliepf x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,487
    Options
    Hi Mike

Good luck l am so pleased you are feeling ready to try your test :grin:

Sounds like the lever gets in the way when you do that manoeuvre...you will suss it l am sure :smile:

Love

Toni xx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Is the world ready I ask myself?.