jonnyboyy Member Posts: 4
edited 17. Jun 2011, 08:50 in Say Hello Archive
Hi all I'm John just been diagnosed with OA in my hips shoulders and wrists although seems to be worse on my right-side just trying to get used to living with the pain nice to know I'm not alone.
liesa Member Posts: 821Hi John, welcome, xx0
traluvie Member Posts: 2,579Hi John.
Welcome from me too..
I have OA in my knees and i find my right is often more worse than my left, least i can rely on one leg though lol..
We are a friendly bunch on here and like you say we can understand how you are feeling..
Look forward to seeing you around..0
- 8.6K All Categories
- 629 Welcome
- 4.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 24 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 598 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 192 Work and financial support
- 367 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 29 My Triumphs
- 115 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 3 Food and Diet
- 252 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 492 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 239 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe