edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    thanks Liesa x
    event.png
  • cloud9
    cloud9 Member Posts: 385
    Options
    Hugs usually help a bit (((((((kneegirl)))))))
    Sue (Cloud9)
  • kneegirl
    kneegirl Member Posts: 492
    Options
    Thanks cloud 9 - appreciated. xx
    event.png
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    what ever it is do hope that you sort it soon and feel better val
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I love a mystery!, but why post about it when you don't want to talk about it you know what they say a problem shared is a problem halved, on here more so as it can bee seen by the whole worlds on line comunity so the sympathy is worls wide!.
    As for me you can ask me and I'll I'll tell you anything!, size of me feet (you lot have a dirty mind) me age, me problems real or imagined, work troubels the smell of me dogs feet,now this one is really odd it's flippin pop corn why is that?, and if you wash thm it still smells the same??.
    Anyway don't bottle it up if you do it can go inverse and grow inside the mind and do more damage in time.
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    kneegirl wrote:
    Don't really want to go into detail but had some difficult news today. :'(

Sorry Kneegirl I find posts like this very hard to reply to so cannot really help so i'll just send a few (((hugs))).
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Yet again, Len and Mel have COMPLETELY missed the point and not realised that Kneegirl (bless her) is looking for friendship and sympathy. You tell us if you want to Kneegirl but don't let these nosey buggers pester you :D

Sending you a big hug and hope that whatever it is gets better or sorted soon.

Nina XX

PS - you have to love the blokes for trying!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi kneegirl
    Sorry you have had some bad news, hope things are resolved very soon .
    You Take care.
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    sorry Nina that's just me and Len and most men I guess, I see it like Len why post it if you can't say what it is that's got to you in in the first place it just confuses people, just the way us guy's are I guess meant nothnig by it honestly.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hugs to you kneegirl. You'll tell us when you are ready.
    As for men.....My fella says 'tell me when you feel bad', so I do and he still don't listen.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    I am sorry you do not wish to go into any kind of detail. I feel for you that you start a thread but cannot open up at all. I hope you have someone, somewhere that you can share your problems/upsets/unhappiness with.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Kneegirl, Just wanted to say if you need a shoulder or someone just to talk to you know all you have to do is send me a private message. Hope your o.k. xx
  • charrisse
    charrisse Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Am feeling rather low myself just at the mo'. Was supposed to be going to see "Take That" in Dublin this evening but as I haven't been too good with the AS/OA decided it would not be a good idea to be sitting out in the chilly evening air, so my daughter and grand D have gone off this a.m. and will not be back till tomorrow sometime. As I am staying with her here in Waterford Eire and I live in Norfolk UK it's not quite as comforting when on my own... :sad:
    All the world is mad except thee and me and even thee's a little odd!

Birthday - AUGUST 22nd
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    Options
    charrisse wrote:
    Am feeling rather low myself just at the mo'. Was supposed to be going to see "Take That" in Dublin this evening but as I haven't been too good with the AS/OA decided it would not be a good idea to be sitting out in the chilly evening air, so my daughter and grand D have gone off this a.m. and will not be back till tomorrow sometime. As I am staying with her here in Waterford Eire and I live in Norfolk UK it's not quite as comforting when on my own... :sad:

aww what a shame, hope your feeliing better? xx

Kneegirl, how you feeling? xx
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png