car! worry free motoring bah!

Options
roses1
roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
edited 21. Jun 2011, 15:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
I had a new car 1 week old..... brand new all shiny and lovely
some woman reversed in to the drivers side :x damaging the 2 doors
1 week later it was collected to be repaired :lol:
1 week later (yeterday) it was returned the repair fixed but they have damaged the bonnet!!! :x didnt clean it ! :x it was absolutely filthy and even the passenger seat was dirty like a foot print on it!!!! :x So now they have my car again! i have another courtesy car :shock: :cry: :x so at the moment i have 2 courtesy cars on my drive! Much annoyance and phoning various companies who are involved ! I even had to go fetch the other car as the drivers had finished! from the company who were 'fixing' the repair! this is worry free motoring?????

My stairlift came to be fitted on friday ! wrong colour !so that had to go back :x
A stinking cough and cold,
My brother thinks i am mental not ill :x

could this get any better!

Rose x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    How utterly frustrating - why is so little in life straightforward? I feel for you roses1, I hope it is all resolved soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    What's the saying "it never but it pours" I am so sorry everything seems to be going wrong for you. I do know that feeling though, it seems neverending. You'll get everything sorted, and you will look back on it as another episode in your life.

Hope you get it all sorted out soon.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Oh Rose...Just what you dont need :x
    the stress can make us worse as you know :roll:
    I hope the cold disappears as quickily as it came & you start to feel better soon.
    I cant say what i want to on here as i may get banned but im so angry & upset for you :sad: Hope the rest of the week starts to get better for you.
    take care Twinnie, luv debs
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Oh dear Rose, that's terrible luck hun. I hope things get sorted soon.

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP