coming and going

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 22. Jun 2011, 14:59 in Community Chit-chat archive
i do miss people when they go they are with us for a few months maybe a year we get to know them then they dissapear some because life is much better others because they are worse and it to much typing and keeping up but what ever the reason they are missed and leave a hole that hard to fill
trisher
annie
jan and snowball are a few i miss who do you miss val
val

Comments

• oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    yes, wheres noeltone? fayann? grizelda, mrjudy? ..............etc etc..........not seen joanlawson around much either..........
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    People come and go in life, the same with forums. They'll post if they need summat, I am sure. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Actually I was just wondering where Rich is, Iknow his hands were bad, then he came back. But he's gone again.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Besides those you've already mentioned I miss

Mistywillow
    Bigmomma
    Vonski
    Jackie1955
    Suzster
    and where is Livinglegend, Joseph?

and I'm sure others will come up
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,937
    Options
    yes i miss them
    and was her name sue and her dog doodle she had horses
    i hope they are doing well.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    oneday wrote:
    yes, wheres noeltone? fayann? grizelda, mrjudy? ..............etc etc..........not seen joanlawson around much either..........

Joan's on holiday in Kent this week, Oneday... But I miss everyone else too :( Where do they go?

Nxx
  • valval
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    NinaKKang wrote:
    oneday wrote:

Joan's on holiday in Kent this week, Oneday... But I miss everyone else too :( Where do they go?

Nxx

Have you ever heard of the Elephants Graveyard?

Well there is a similar place for old forgotten forum members. You will recognise the place by its cast off beige cardigans and coats, the odd slipper, the tartan shopping trolly's, a saga holiday brochure and sadly a glass containing a set of dentures
    I have been there and survived, mentally scarred but I survived, if any of you lost forum members are reading this.....Walk towards the Light.......We ar waiting for you....Walk towards the Light.. feel the Lurv!

head towards the pink mac you know the one was in the gents for months
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Val
    You are so right...Trish was one of the first to welcome me...and was always sending PMs....Annie and Jan.....we used to have such a good laugh....not that we don't now....but you know what I mean.. :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Ah, that place.. I believe I've seen the horrors for myself, and like Rehab, survived...
    A desolate place, the sky is permanently grey, caused by the light reflecting from the hair of the unfortunate dwellers.. The air acrid with the stench of lavender, garden gnomes & sterident...
    Groans of "get those kids off the lawn", "did you hear what Ethel did last week?" & "what about the price of fish".......
    (shudders) I will never get those sights and sounds from my head.
    :shock:

Tis a place dear friends where none of us should go.. I beg you, please stay true to the forum...

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Yes dear folks, stay well clear of that vibrant, plastic insanity :eek: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    for your information it not plastic and it a mans mac. started off beige but we had an accident with it in the cafe about the same time marigold was died purple to make her cow pats smell of lavinder (long silly story). it used to belong to rehab he left it in cafe one day and it was never the same again it traveled the world not got it into space yet but always time val
    val
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    I might not be here everyday but truly dont think there will be time that I go permanently go awol. This site was a sanity saver during a very bad period at the beginning of the year and I will never forgetthe kindness of my new forum friends.
    I will keep walking towards the light! - it keeps me from those horrid dark places.
    Cath
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Suzster cannot get back online, she has tried and now given up.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Suzster cannot get back online, she has tried and now given up.

Elizabeth

that such a shame i do hope they sort it for her soon miss her val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:
    for your information it not plastic and it a mans mac. started off beige but we had an accident with it in the cafe about the same time marigold was died purple to make her cow pats smell of lavinder (long silly story). it used to belong to rehab he left it in cafe one day and it was never the same again it traveled the world not got it into space yet but always time val

And I am still waiting for compensation!

oops :oops: :oops: :oops: did give you free drinks for a week and your own chocolate cake :grin: :green
    val
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    one thing doesnt change though, we all go off at a tangent.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I am not so much walking towards the light, but stumbling, tripping, limping and generally struggling.

I will be back just as soon as I can sit still for more than 10 minutes.........

Love to all

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    I am not so much walking towards the light, but stumbling, tripping, limping and generally struggling.

I will be back just as soon as I can sit still for more than 10 minutes.........

Love to all

Annie

hi pal have missed you so much great to see you still popping in val
    val