Hi

saz
saz Member Posts: 3
edited 23. Jun 2011, 18:00 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone Ive just joined think this is a brilliant site, I have been reading some of the posts in the forums and to be able to come and chat about what its like being in so much pain but cant do much about but suffer in silence . It is awful trying to explain just what the pain is like and how bad it is that it just doesnt go away no matter what meds you are on. I have OA sero neg and fibro :cry:
Look forward to chatting.
Saz :grin:

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Saz..

Welcome to the forum..
    You have come to the right place where we can understand your pain and emotions..and share your laughter too..
    It is a whirlwind of emotions this arthur thing.. I have only been suffering for just over 10 months some have suffered for many many years..I have inflammatory arthritis and OA so am still learning myself..
    Hope you find the forum as useful as i have...
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hi saz, it's nice to meet you. I have PA (psoriatic arthritis, a sero-neg version but related to psoriasis) and OA. I am waiting for the fibro to materialise! I hope you have enjoyed 'visiting' (as it were) and will soon join in our many and varied discussions. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Hi,

I have just posted my first message, it's nice to speak to people who understand. I too am hoping to get something from this forum, I have Ankylosing Spondilitis, diagnosed 3 years ago took over 18 years to get diagnosed. Have good and bad days but there is always hope along with frustration, anger and pain.
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!