Supplement Brand for Aching Joints?

Options
nimpha09
nimpha09 Member Posts: 5
edited 25. Jun 2011, 15:08 in Living with Arthritis archive
Can you help me guys with this one. I'm searching for a supplement specifically made on treating/healing joints and back pains. I've just found this 3 supplements brand who've got a potential on what I'm looking for.

- A
- B
- C
names deleted by Webmanager

Do you try to take any of these supplement brands before? What brand do you preferred?

Thanks!

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Waste your money by all means. The psychological benefits are what these offer, nowt else. These things are good for people who like to think (for some obscure reason) that they have a touch of osteo arthritis, but for those of us who actually do have the proper versions of this dross we know the true worth of the stuff that is flogged by mendicants. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,939
    Options
    Hi Nimpha
    i took jointace from b chemist the assistant said it takes a
    few weeks before it starts working it never worked for me i went back to drs and in the end had a tkr it was a waist of money.
    i have a friend who says she has arther but she does not have any pain. i dont understand that she can do any housework and no pain. i wonder what arther she has.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    If you want to take suppliments, check with your GP first. Then, if you want to try something, don't buy the cheapest, find out what the dose for you should be and I don't think it matters what the brand is, as long as it contains a proper dose. Ask the chemist if you're not sure.

I hope you find something to help you.
    I do hope you are a genuine caller, its not nice to think people would try to flog expensive stuff to ill people just for money.
    Sue,
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I think Del has it right with this one.. Looks like another spammer to me.
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 23. Jun 2011, 10:29
    Options
    Hi
    I agree with Del and Tony
    No doubt a spammer.....more subtle as Del says but just the same low life as the others
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    They can flog their rubbish all they want, we are far wiser than they credit. DD
  • rosechixx
    rosechixx Member Posts: 7
    Options
    I don't see indication of spam. Anyway, there are so many brand nowadays. Just make that supplement is naturally pure and came from popular health company. You've can also asked a doctor and since you there, just examine your condition. Try to asked when you consult a doctor the supplement High Potency Joint Aid. I'm not pretty sure about this but better to asked more recommendation on doctor.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    What? I think I have the gist. All of us see our doctors all the time, we know what is going on with us and we know the seriousness of our conditions which is precisely why we don't give those flogging 'natural' remedies much credence. If they worked arthritis would not exist and we woudn't be here. Simples.
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Rosechic
    Tell us about yourself.....what kind of arthritis do you have that all the things you talk about work so many miracles????????
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, I wrote a half genuine reply to this post for 2 reasons.
    1. Just in case it is genuine (although like you lot, I don't think it is.)
    2. Maybe if anyone, including the person who wrote it comes back are sees it, if they aren't genuine they'll it may, ha, ha, may just make them feel a bit guilty.