Feeling Good

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 26. Jun 2011, 10:51 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all
first of all thank you for support over the last couple of weeks it realy made a difference. As things stand at the moment I am feeling pretty good :smile: (even when arthur decides to remind me that he's still there) :roll: after last weeks episodes with ecg problems, blood pressure going up and teary moods. Had BP checked again this week and it had gone back down. Have now been taking citalopram for 8 days now and they seem to be working (long may it continue). I am less weepy and moody, so i'm hoping these are the right meds for me. Have to go back and see Dr next Wednesday.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good to hear you're feeling better at the moment , Carol , this is a very up and down malady . The beauty of this forum is that we're all in the same boat and understand how you can feel dreadful and in despair one week and ok and able to cope the next . Hope you continue to feel good for a good long time . Jillyb
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Hi turbogran

Good to see you

and even better to hear that you are getting things back under control and yor meds regime seems to be working.

The folks on here are so lovely...the support is wonderful l am glad it's helped you :smile:

Love

toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    The citalopram has helped me, no doubt about that and I am pleased to hear they have helped you too. I am on my fourth week of them and the ghastly yo-yo-ing of moods has evened out quite considerably. Here's to better days for both of us, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Carol,

I am so pleased that you are feeling so much better, it's really good to hear, it is amasing what a tablet can do isn't it. I am really pleased for you, keep it up Carol.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,939
    Options
    Hi Carol.
    i'm pleased you have found somthing that helps you and you feel better.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Carol, Glad things are good! Can you bottle what ever helped and send it me! :smile: Hope all the new meds are the right ones and things carry on getting better. :grin:
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    oh bubbadog if I could only bottle it I think i'd make a fortune :lol: yep here's to better days for us both DD :smile:.
    Stay positive always👍xx