Good News

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 24. Jun 2011, 16:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
Had the news last week that My granddaughter is pregnant. So Yippee I am going to be a great grandmother early next year. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    A very big CONGRATULATIONS to you, how far gone is your grandaughter may I ask.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Lovely news , Carol , no wonder you sound and feel so happy at the moment ; it's good to hear such wonderful tidings . Jillyb
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    Options
    fantastic news, congratulations to all xx
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Congratulations Carol!! :grin: You'ed better get knitting! I bet your about to burst with joy! I send congrats to your grand daughter. :grin:
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you all for your congrats. Karen she is about 6and 1/2 weeks baby due round about 13th February. Jilly yes Its Great news can't say I think much of the Father :roll: but its not my choice is it?. Bubbadog the knittings next on my list after my holiday in August. :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    That's great news, Turbogran :D Babies are fab.

So you don't think much of the dad? Details, please! Maybe he'll sort himself out now he's going to be a dad?

Nxx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Nina one can only hope he dose myself I can't see it happening. for one thing he is too lazy to get up and get a job for a start when grandaughter told him needs to try a get himself a job now he said what's the hurry it's 7 months to go before the baby is due. need I say More :roll: :roll: :roll: Maybe he thinks money grows on trees.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    OMG :roll: But yes, at least there's room for improvement? And the baby will have a fabulous great-gran to dote on him/her. Can't be all bad?

Nxx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Nina he/she will also have a very close family around them on our side anyway. the fathers mum just see's the babe as an inconvenience it seems. :roll:
    Stay positive always👍xx