Elna's 35th wedding Anniversary.

Options
tkachev
tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
edited 27. Jun 2011, 14:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
This Sunday Elna is celebrating her 35th Wedding Anniversary. So I wanted to wish her and Hubby all the best for a lovely day and for many more lovely anniversaries to come.

Hope you don't mind me putting this up Elna!

Best wishes
Elizabeth (ps it is my AC forum 2nd anniversary tomorrow too and Lynn Collywobbles next day) :wink: and Elna was the person who first answered my first post......
Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein

Comments

• tkachev
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    The weather forecast for Sunday is Hot and sunny...and it was that Hot Summer of 76 that you got married so it is history repeating itself.

How lovely for you....should bring back memories.

Elizabeth x

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh elnafinn, how lovely! My heartfelt congratulations to you and Mr EF. DD

t5505.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    have lovely day hope the sun shines on you both val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    Options
    Elna

The most AMAZING congratulations from me :grin:

Have a lovely celebration......

you must have been a child bride :wink:
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Congratulations to you Elna and your Hubby. May the sun be shining down for you both tomorrow.

Have a fantastic day tomorrow.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    anniversary-1.jpg

Congratulations on your anniversary, Elna. I hope you will have a lovely day.

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • kneegirl
    kneegirl Member Posts: 492
    Options
    Happy Anniversary xx
    event.png
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    Options
    Happy anniversary xx
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Very happy anniversary , have a wonderful day . Jillyb
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    That's awe-inspiring, to put up with a bloke that long! :D Hope she has a lovely day - Elizabeth, do you know what she has planned, if anything?

I'm 34 :shock:

Nina XXX
  • tkachev
    Options
    She said she was visiting her brother yesterday and over to Gloucester today with a bottle of Champagne! Hope she can find way back to AC in one piece.

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • Compositor
    Compositor Member Posts: 122
    Options
    Very Best Wishes to you both Elna

Really hope you have great day...and many many more to come.

Congratulations from John and Sandra xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hello everyone! What a lovely surprise. :grin: Thank you Elizabeth, I must of mentioned it to you! No child bride, Toni. Remember I am 60 now. :roll: Yesterday we did not go to my bruv's in Gloucestershire because we got a call at 8.00 am to say that he was laid up with a bug and bless him, in no condition to see us and go out for a boosy lunch. I was going to take the bubbly there but will save it now most probably until we go there next. Or I may open it later on today.Yesterday SIL and hubby called in so that was good as we always have a great laugh with them.

Today we have chilled out at home, just the two old fogeys :lol::grin: and it has been bliss. :grin: Yes 1976 was such a heatwave and today brings back those happy memories of starting a new life from the one I knew, in a different area and home, finding another job and being a Mrs instead of a Ms.

I have been counting my lucky stars today and the 26th June 1976 was one of the happiest days of my life - we have been through ups and downs but weathered them all, so far. I so hope we share many more years together.

Thank you all for making my day just perfect. :grin: You are all great and I feel honoured to be one of the gang.

Love and best wishes to you all,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,937
    Options
    Congratulations
    Elna and Mr E Flinn
    i hope you both have a lovely day and many more to come. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Thank you Joan and Lynn,

It has been a memorable day for me, just perfect, thank you. :lol: scuba diving ..... what me? :lol: It is tomorrow now, how quickly today went, well the whole weekend actually.

Night, night,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • tkachev
    Options
    Congrats Elna :grin: Apparently it's the coral anniversary. A scuba diving holiday in the Great barrier Reef is in order then? :wink: Hope you both enjoyed your day. xx

Well done Elizabeth, you have a canny way of remembering people's special days :wink: (happy 2nd forum anniversary to you). xx

Lynn xx

Well actually I thought it was 25th and yours 26th until I posted so had to change my post! So a happy 2nd anniversary to you too Collywobble! And typical of Elna to reply to my first post on her anniversary!

Glad you had a lovely day Elna. Hope you got some nice pressies off of your 2 children and your lovely Grand daughter, although they are gifts in themselves really.

Elizabeth x

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • alanthemanc
    alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
    Options
    Elna
    Congrats to you, I remember about 5 years ago, you were the first person on here to cyber chat to me. Always thinking of how you are, and probably the kindest I've ever chatted to. Alanthemanc.
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Elna
    Congrats to you, I remember about 5 years ago, you were the first person on here to cyber chat to me. Always thinking of how you are, and probably the kindest I've ever chatted to. Alanthemanc.

Hi Alan

Aw, that is such a lovely message. Brought tears to my eyes. Silly old woman, that I am. :lol: Thank you. You have made my day. I hope you are ok.

Elna x

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Elna Im so sorry Iv been on a little holiday....gosh did I need it
    Anyway I second what Alan says, you were the first to welcome me when I came on the forum,
    How lovely to be celebrating your 35th Anniversary, just you and hubby chilling out, and so much in love.
    Wishing you many more very happy anniversaries in the future.
    Love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara