Time to take a short break

Options
Compositor
Compositor Member Posts: 122
edited 27. Jun 2011, 04:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all, not had a particularly good week this week, but, things are about to change hopefully. We are taking a few days to North Wales with our granddaughter, it's an annual event with her, she's 2 and half, and, a firey red head, but, with a brilliant sense of humour. So, it's the motivation for me this week and hopefully a bit of colour if this nice weather continues. Keep well and good luck. John xx

Comments

• dippyhips
    dippyhips Member Posts: 58
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry to hear you've not been too good John, but I hope you can enjoy your break away. Your grand daughter sounds adorable & I'm sure she will keep you smiling :smile:
    Have a lovely time.

Sue x
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    So sorry that you've had a not very good week. Sounds as though you are ready for this break. You have a good time in Wales with your Gran daughter and wife. I would have said to relax but with a toddler with you, that wont happen. Enjoy yourself.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I hope you enjoy your few days away and have a lovely time. Leave the stresses of life behind for a while and revel in the joyous optimism, energy, enthusiasm (and noise) of a small child. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,443
    Options
    Hi John

l am sorry you will not be here' but hope that the little one recharges your batteries :grin:

love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I'm sure a break with your lovely Grand daughter is what you need.Enjoy the change of scenery and routine.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein