Trying to move house!!

Options
katknapp
katknapp Member Posts: 709
edited 28. Jun 2011, 12:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just how hard is it to find someone to exchange!!!!we live in a council house and in theory it sounds easy but no one wants my house!!!!!!!we are in a lovely rural area you would think people would jump at it,i think its because we have oil heating :sad: perhaps i should offer a cash incentive lol!

Comments

• Seabreeze
    Seabreeze Member Posts: 25
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I feel for you. I do not have a council house but a townhouse that has 3 flights of stairs and with my OA in knees it is awful getting up and down so I have the house up for sale but only had two viewings. Want to sell and move to a garden flat or bungalow. No more stairs. Also close to shops to buy bread and milk etc. Someone, some where will want your house. Good luck and hope you are able to move soon.

All the best,
    Maria.
  • katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Options
    we want a bungalow but not sure if you can get 3 bed ones, we had someone who lives next door to a house that someone was murdered in :shock:the house is still boarded up lol needless to say we declined
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi Kat, just wanted to wish yo good luck hun.

:grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Kat

hope you get moved soon.
    Juliepf x
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi there,

We're the same as you in respect of we live in a housing assoc house. I don't know where in kent you live but I know round our way they dont do 3 bed bungalows. But maybe your area is different. I Hope so.

Karen xx
    Karen xx