Day time paranoia, the streets are full of death!

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 27. Jun 2011, 16:12 in Community Chit-chat archive
Here I sit watching Crimewatch road watch and it's so depressing I am going to lock all the doors plant land mines out the front, and I'm going to train both my dogs to be KILLER DOGS!.
You just can't trust anything or one, from what they are saying I’m not going to make it to the shop ever again, were overrun with dangerous violent thugs who only want to steal your kidney, shoe and or your cash and dog so they can e bay them, where are all the bloody police?.
Hang on a mo,you don’t think this is simply the BBC using fear to make a **** fly on the wall voyeuristic load of poo do you?, no they wouldn’t panic people unduly would they!,not the dear old Beeb!.

Comments

• liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    LOL....
    I love to watch this series of crimewatch it feels safer during the daylight hours, generally i dont watch it cos ts scares the c*** outta me...
    yesterday .. indoors getting ready to bbq in back garden with ma kids and grandkids, hubby Steve doing work on his mates motorbike wth his mate...
    hubby and friend popped inside to fetch something... my neighbour then called through to say she had seen a man go into my sons unlocked across the bottom of my driveway, the cheeky **** nicked a bag... anyway my son didnt see anything missing at first.. but the neighbour still on the phone said she saw him take a bag out.... son and son in law got in car to get to him just 10 houses down... and demanded the stuff back... they took the rucksack he offered to show them... saw my sons bottle of orange squash and 6 pack crisps for his little girl who he was having overnight
    my daughter went down after them and saw my sons work boots dscarded in the gardens on the way down, grandaughters special bottle cup sitting in a bush... my family are all big scary people, this bloke didnt even flinch, he was only a young man about 17 skinny man... think they scared him but have since found out he does this all over the place so im sure the police wouldnt have been bothered with him... silly things is he had a satnav and cds in his rucksack, after letting him go and talking amongst others on fb we now reckon hes got them from other cars....
    chop of his hands i say!! luckily my sons satnav was locked in his glove box, now we will all lock our cars and doors!!!
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    The criminals are getting younger by the minute, according to a survey of Police forces in Britain. Apparently, more than 3000 children under 10 ( the age of criminal responsibility ) escaped punishment last year because they were too young to be prosecuted. In many cases, it's probably the parents who should be prosecuted though. Some parents don't care what their kids get up to, or even encourage them to break the law.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Having read that, I'm now a nervous wreck :shock: Thanks rehab :lol:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Can I breathe again then :?:
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    :green BURN ALL OF THE MISCREANTS :green
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Blimey - and there was me thinking it was OK in this country! Obviously, it's not perfect, because if it was, we wouldn't have men :D (Been a while since we've done the men/wimmin debate)

On this note, I'd like to tell you about the time my hubby went to the cash point in a dodgy area in Derby. He withdrew £200, but took his card and left the money in the machine. The man behind him in the queue took the money and chased after my hubby to hand it to him!

Nxx