newbie saying hi!!
andy189 Member Posts: 3
edited 29. Jun 2011, 17:26 in Say Hello Archive
just saying hi from s.wales ..
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520Why have you joined? DD0
Hi andy. . What type of arthur do you have then?0
You come to the right place Andy..
A forum full of info..
What kind of Arthritis does your partner have??0
prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316Welcome to the forum Andy.As has been said you've come to the right place.We are a friendly crowd here and have a lot of knowledge gained from experience.
If you want a break from matters arthritis join us on the chit-chat forum.
I have RA and OA.
- 8.7K All Categories
- 1.2K Welcome
- 4.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 24 Feedback and ideas
- 39.6K Our Community
- 3.2K Living with arthritis
- 598 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 179 Work and financial support
- 367 Young people's community
- 5 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 29 My Triumphs
- 117 Let's Move
- 11 Sports and Hobbies
- 4 Food and Diet
- 253 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 299 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 239 Chit chat
- 9 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe