hi from lincolnshire

Options
mirabella
mirabella Member Posts: 272
edited 1. Jul 2011, 17:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hey all you guys that remember me,I have relocated to the real back of beyond into the beautifull countryside of Lincolnshire.My god I should have done this years ago,I have a tiny little bungalow,surrounded by fields,nearest shop 6miles,or by country lanes 4 and a half.It's wonderfull,beautifull,so layed back,so cheap to live here.I just love it!! The move from my lovely cottage near Reading was dramatic as I really did not want to go,but now I'm here,was just the best thing ever.The grass on the other side is sometimes the better!!
I have so missed looking at all your chat,but now back on line,so will be annoying all of you again. :smile::smile: Mirabella

Comments

• constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mirabella

So glad you've settled in up there. It is beautiful isn't it. My hubbies parents moved to lincolnshire about 4 years ago, they moved to Mablethorpe, 5 mins from the beach. We love it. And yes a very much slower way of life. Hope you've managed to make some new friends up there. Where abouts are you then?

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Mirabella
    Gosh Im so glad you have found somewhere that you like...or love with the sound of things.
    I was worried about you, and wondered if you had moved.
    It really does sound idyllic, we went through there at the weekend, on our way to skegness, it is lovely countryside.
    Now you can tell us all about it.
    Love
    Barbara
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hi Mirabella..

Your new home sounds lovely..
    Welcome back..
    Glad you are all settled, look forward to seeing you around again..x
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    thanks so much you guys for your replys,I will keep you updated on my new life,here,just busy with a new garden to sort out,much smaller than I had but much more managable for me,have to road walk my girls,but did 3 miles with them today,so very happy with that.Farmers here do not like dogs around there fields,lots of turkeys and chickens!! find them wondering around the road,also lovely goats,little ones,big ones,some with horns,eggs in the hedgerows??? OH MY WORD! a totally different way of life altogether,but so good.Mirabella :smile:
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    It's good to have you back, Mirabella - looking forward to being "annoyed" by you :D

Nxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hiya Mirabella

So good to hear that you have found the ideal little bungalow and garden, in the country and near your family. Quite a change from the Reading area, I would have thought. :smile: Bet you are glad to be on line again. :smile:

You look after yourself and enjoy your little haven in paradise. :grin:

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Mirabella

It's so nice to have you back, and to hear that you are happy in your new home after all the worries you had about moving. Sometimes things work out for the best, don't they?

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    constable wrote:
    Hi Mirabella

So glad you've settled in up there. It is beautiful isn't it. My hubbies parents moved to lincolnshire about 4 years ago, they moved to Mablethorpe, 5 mins from the beach. We love it. And yes a very much slower way of life. Hope you've managed to make some new friends up there. Where abouts are you then?

Karen xx

Thats were we go ...found it a couple of years ago and love the area. Would love to live there where i pack up work...nice and flat for hubby to walk.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hey you! It's lovely to hear from you and I am pleased you have found somewhere more suited to your way of life. It sounds lovely, I hope you will be very, very happy there. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi mirabella

Glad you are happy with your new home, and it's lovely to have you back

Take care
    Juliepf x

(constable....I was at sutton on sea llast week for a couple of days and called in at mablethorpe, lovely areas)
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi hun, welcome back..
    It is good to hear from you again. Glad that you are settling in, sounds lovely..

Best wishes for the future in your new abode :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,925
    Options
    Hi Mirabella.
    i'm pleased you've found a place you love. it's so nice in the country have you seen any horses.
    nice to have you back. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Sounds like our village in Spain A bit less flat than Lincolnshire slightly more extremes of temperature(43 to -7) but the tranquil country life 8) 8) 8)
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Lovely Mirabella to see you back and to hear the move turned out so wonderfully well for you :grin: .

Love

toni xx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi Mirabella bugger me you do get about, can I ask why Lincolnshire it's a long way from Reading!.