sun chairs

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 30. Jun 2011, 16:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
ok presuming the sun does come back (it raining here) what type of sun chair lounger do you find best.
used to use one that tilted back as back goes back front rises it sort od s shape but bit on low side and can not get out of it very well so tend to use plastic one that back goes back on with strong arms and put feet on chair when want to put them up ???? val
val

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Good question to ask val. . Was thinking someting similar the other day. Will be interesting to hear what others suggest. . Someone been singing by me, sun was blaring earlier. . Now it looks like the heavens are about to open. . X
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • valval
    raining here again am very nosey lol have got cushion use when hips aching
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Sounds like I use one similar to you val. My oh likes that too but prefers a deckchair :eek: I know....they are no good for the likes of us but he does look comfy in it. ......I would like a hammock type that goes on the lawn but thats a no no too :cry:

juliepf x

hope the sun comes back for you.
  • valval
    it lovely evening so long as you do not look at the dark clouds thanks 4 replys val
    val
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Wilkos online have some fab garden furniture everyone, really good prices too.

Nxx