sonic thing

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 1. Jul 2011, 10:34 in Community Chit-chat archive
just got sonic thing to scare mice etc off but sure i can hear it two different tones is it my imajination or what. do not think we got one this year but they have been known to sneek in and scare me half to death hopeing scares spiders off as well fingers crossed hate them val
val

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    It is still on my shopping list and now is the season of mating spiders! OH was worried our autistic son might get upset by the pitch as he can hear some noises ages before anybody else. It should be worth trying -hopefully it won't annoy him.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    they got them in aldi but sure can hear it so he might as well it sounds bit like grass hoppers chirping
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hope it works for you val....are you supposed to beable to hear it too?

MIL visited me today and as she was leaving a massive spider ran in :eek: Soooo it is now somewhere in the house and I can't find it.

Juliepf x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Val
    My grandkids can hear ours....but believe me they do work, but not right away, just give it time, our mice still visit bit dont stay for long :eek: :grin: and defiantly dont breed any more...
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    that what i want do not like poison so if it just keeps them at bay i will be happy. had house 30 years and only had two in but that enough val
    val
  • valval
    no have got electric screw driver though not quite as good as his :sad:
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    OH is going to borrow one to test out and if it works we will buy one. He says my son covers his ears when he goes near the one at local pub/club but that could be fans, fridges setting him off.
    We shall see.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 1. Jul 2011, 11:04
    I've got a semi auto 20 bore shotgun I'll lend you for a tenner, it kills cats and burries them all in one go Val!, how brill is that??!.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    e030.gif