valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 30. Jun 2011, 14:43 in Community Chit-chat archive
my brother in r a f and this made me laugh out loud thanks
val

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    With all the cuts in spending in the forces, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these photos don't become reality eg. donkey cavalry, giant mouse-traps, human missiles, and model aircraft :lol:

I do like the idea of jousting on bicycles though. Just think of the money and lives which could be saved if all the problems in Afghanistan and elsewhere could be decided by a few jousting tournaments. The only problem is, will it ever catch on with the Taliban :?:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Jun 2011, 16:13
    I want to know where all the weapons are and or where all the money has gone, were the 2nd biggest arms seller in the world and the 4th biggest arms purchaser so why is our airforce navy and army so bloody small and kit less?.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    joanlawson wrote:
    With all the cuts in spending in the forces, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these photos don't become reality eg. donkey cavalry, giant mouse-traps, human missiles, and model aircraft :lol:

I do like the idea of jousting on bicycles though. Just think of the money and lives which could be saved if all the problems in Afghanistan and elsewhere could be decided by a few jousting tournaments. The only problem is, will it ever catch on with the Taliban :?:

Joan your first paragraph is just what I was thinking :lol:

The photos did make me smile. :grin:

Juliepf x
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    I think the best one was the dog one, absolutely brilliant.

Karen xx
    Karen xx