better fess up

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 1. Jul 2011, 10:35 in Community Chit-chat archive
ok yesterday at work some Pratt dropped a pallet of paper off out front of the shop instead of at the back and did not come back to move it as they were told to so when we shut boss was going to move it all him self (he 65) but me and my mate would not listen to him when he told us we were not to help move it would have taken him hours to do on his own i was careful to only move one box at a time (as fingers give away) and we only moved them into shop also bloke from over the road came and gave us a hand but sternum sore today not to mention hands have not stopped shaking all day and taken more pain meds today than have done for ages so if start moaning tell me it self inflicted so suck it up and get on with it val
val

Comments

• Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Val,
    No I told you so's or its self inflicted from me, in fact I'd have done the same thing :grin: take the pain meds and rest up now and you'll be fine tomorrow...that's what I constantly tell myself :lol:
    Sending hugs and buckets of strength to you xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bless you it was worth it love doing what arther does not want me to lol even if he does bite later just like sticking my tounge out and saying you not the boss of me :grin:
    val
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Well that's giving arthur the finger in my opinion - albeit a very shaky one.

That's Val 1 arthur 0

Well done!
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    No 'told you so' from me, either. Good on you, valval, you did absolutely the right thing. Payback will ease faster than the guilty conscience over NOT helping. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Val what you like...but saying that it was very kind of you to help......hopefully you might be in line for a bonus.......then again
    Now take it easy today....or else...
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,410
    Options
    Val

l think you were very very kind there and your boss must treasure you.

l hope that after a good sleep tonight you will feel way better.

Hugs

toni xx