Pseudologia Fantasia

Options
sunnyhours
sunnyhours Member Posts: 151
edited 10. Jul 2011, 06:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi everyone!
Long time no see ;)
Anyway, by now you must be wondering what it means :P It simply means Pathological Liar. I think I might be dealing with one, my mother. I caught on to it cuz I never had "evidence". But last night was different, sadly I just wish the situation could of been different...

I went to the bathroom, turn on the lights, and all I see is the seat covered with my mother's pubic hair. Traumatized, I turn to the mirror, pondering on how to react to this hairy mess. As I look down, I see my razor covered with hair! I have to mention I live alone with my mother. And my beard is blond not brown...After I saw that I thought to myself "That's It!" so I headed to her room and asked her why the toilet seat is covered with her pubic hair and why she used MY razor for HER PUBIC hair? She denied using my razor. So I showed her the hair still stuck in my razor. But she still denied it...I mean if she had a beard and she wanted to shave it I'd lend it to her, but her PUBES, I mean Come On! I put that razor in my FACE...
I mean it's the same with when we argue, she always yells at me, but whenever I speak to her about it, "She never screamed at you"...all the time always small things...but it's annoying and in this case, incredibly gross!

Sorry for the rant, the pain is back although very mild but still...
Anyone had to deal with someone like that?
P.s Hope you at least get a few laugh out of my story, now I'm off to buying a new razor :P

Comments

• NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Poor you, suggest keeping your razors out of sight and somewhere where she's less likely to just pick it up and use it at random? Maybe she was just very embarrassed at being caught out like that?

Pathological liars - my mother in law. Don't get me started, you don't want to go there, I promise you :D

Nxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    lock new one away yuk it turns my stomache just to think about it poor u. it was stupid to lie about it to you did not know nobody shaves and there well yuk yuk yul val
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Get her a tube of Immac!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Get her a tube of Immac!
    OMG I love it.. :lol::lol::lol:
    Sorry forgot what I was going to say now.. :roll:
    Oh yeah I use my OHs razor on my legs.....but thats it..
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Get her a tube of Immac!

Your not allowed to use immac in that area Mell! Far too sensitive! Just buy her her own razor or pay for her to visit a salon.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    OMG You poor fella.

Get your mum a razor of her own and keep your in your bedroom until you need it.

Karen xx

p.s Sorry but it did make me giggle. Got a picture in my head of what you saw. urg.
    Karen xx