Holiday time!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 10. Jul 2011, 06:21 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well my friends it's that time again for 'chez White'! We are off on our hols! We are going on a cruise. This will be our 8th we find cruises great all round, for me being in a wheelchair and for my OH so he can relax. Will be away for a couple of weeks, so if you wander where I am cause I'm not leaving posts on the forum you will now! Relaxing on a sunbed sipping a nice cold cocktail! :lol:
Look after yourselfs and will catch up with you all in a couple of weeks! bubbadog/Amanda. :grin:

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Have a lovely time amanda

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Have a great time Amanda. OH and I are going on our second cruise in August really looking forward to it.
    Take care
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Amanda

Sounds like you have both found the idyllic holiday for yourselves. Lucky you but you deserve it. Have a wonderful time, which I know you will and hope you are feeling much better now.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Amanda can I come....Im only little and very quiet honest..... :lol:
    You have a lovely holiday...and I look forward to hearing all about it when you come back... :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    You have a fantastic time, I've never been on a cruise but can imagine they are fantastic. Any room for a little one(i wish)

Karen xx
    Karen xx