Things that kids say

Options
barbara12
barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
edited 10. Jul 2011, 17:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
My niece rang me today, her little girl was chosen to give a bouquet to the mayoress , so she has been practising for weeks, a little curtsy and she had to your Ladyship ....well it didnt come out right did it....it came out with a T on the end :lol: .....she just stood there wondering why everyone was laughing .
Love
Barbara

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That's really made me giggle , Barbara , I hope the little girl enjoyed her 15 minutes of fame though . Jillyb
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bless will follow her for years to come
    val
  • cloud9
    cloud9 Member Posts: 385
    Options
    My 7yr old grandson has been invited to a birthday party. Here follows the conversation we had about it.
    Me: Are there any more boys going to the party?
    Ethan: No
    Me: Aren't you going to be a little bored if it's all girls?
    Ethan: No nanny, I told her not to invite any more boys!
    Me: Why not?
    Ethan: Well nanny, you see, I do like a challenge!!

He is overjoyed that he is going to be the only boy amongst 15 - 16 girls!
    Sue (Cloud9)
  • katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Options
    My 4 year old has us constantly in stitches at the moment,...her school is a c of e school and they are very hot on religion and katie seems to have turnt into a mini bible basher at the moment...she was telling me about jesus and his cycles and how he was put on the cross by a pirate lol.. i really hope she meant jesus and his disciples and that it was pontius pilot lol,
  • barbara12
    Options
    What brilliant stories...I love to listen to children chatting amongst each other...we have two little ones next door to us...I sit in the garden just listening and laughing....much better than meds. :grin::grin:
    Oh forgot to mention ...it was filmed..so like Vals says it will follow her forever... :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    We have a grand daughter Phoebe,who is redheaded and can be a bit of a madam.A while ago her mum took her to nursery school and inadvertently took her coat home with her.When she returned to pick her up dear Phoebe was there arms folded and a very stern look on her face.She looked at her mum and said 'mummy,I am not amused at your attitude,you took my coat home!' not bad from the mouth of a 3 year old!!
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    I have posted many times on this website about the things my 3 daughters have said and done and I won't repeat myself... but the latest funniest one (I have many to choose from) comes from, you guessed it, my 9 year old Simie.

Getting out of the car, our racist, abusive, think they are intimidating, neighbours, decided, yet again, to stand in their doorway, glaring at us "menacingly". Simie turned to me and said "Mum! Have you seen the @rse on her?" :eek:

I managed to drag her coughing and spluttering into the house, wish I'd got a photo of the neighbours' faces! I couldn't even tell her off properly - to be fair, she has put on a lot of weight in a very short space of time and most of it has gone onto her rear.

Nxx :D
  • barbara12
    Options
    NinaKKang wrote:
    I have posted many times on this website about the things my 3 daughters have said and done and I won't repeat myself... but the latest funniest one (I have many to choose from) comes from, you guessed it, my 9 year old Simie.

Getting out of the car, our racist, abusive, think they are intimidating, neighbours, decided, yet again, to stand in their doorway, glaring at us "menacingly". Simie turned to me and said "Mum! Have you seen the @rse on her?" :eek:

I managed to drag her coughing and spluttering into the house, wish I'd got a photo of the neighbours' faces! I couldn't even tell her off properly - to be fair, she has put on a lot of weight in a very short space of time and most of it has gone onto her rear.

Nxx :D
    OMG Nina.....that has made my night... :lol::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    She's priceless, Barbara, she really is - such a monkey, talk about telling it like it is :8

Nxx