Done mi self a mischief

Options
barbara12
barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
edited 14. Jul 2011, 09:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
Dont laugh...My friend has got the new fitness video Zumba...we never learn do we....well I dont... :shock:
I have always gone to the gym, till Arthur came along, but I still find it difficult to accept what I cant do....I think you know what coming... :roll: :oops: yeah I had a go....now I am laid up on the settee in pain...not sure what but something has gone...and we go on holiday tomorrow for 4 or 5 days :roll: :oops: my hubby will kill me.... :cry:
Love
Barbara

Comments

• Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Barbara poor you just as you are about to go on holiday as well but we all do it don't we we never learn . sending love and healing ((((()))))
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Zumba?, weren’t they a dance band in the 70’s????
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Zumba?? Barbera your mad lol :lol:

That is really tough..Fancy doing that before you go away on holiday eh?? lol The things we do..I really hope you feel better soon luvie..relax and have nice soak in the bath..Most of all enjoy your holiday..Where you off to nice??xx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well can not tell you off i always doing that kind of thing but what oh says well air might be blue do hope it settles down quick for you ice heat and anti inflams fingers are crossed it ok for your hol good luck val
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi Carol, Mel , Tracy and Val
    I can hardly walk.. :shock: god I am so stupid..me waiting to have new hips...I need a new brain.. :oops:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    do not be to hard on your self we have all done it sorry you are in so much pain hugs val
    val
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Barbara

Well, when you decide to do something you certainly go the whole hog.

You poor thing, as Val said none of us ever learn, so don't beat yourself up.

And going on holiday, wow, lets hope that some painkillers and a good nights sleep will help and that you are still able to enjoy your break away.

I have my fingers crossed for you.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon, Barbara. Let this be a lesson to you:

EXERCISE IS BAD FOR YOU

Nxx :D
  • barbara12
    Options
    Val , Karen and Nina
    Thanks for your kind words, especially has it was my fault. my OH has come in from work, and I am pretending it just a bad day :???: hopefully it will settle...we are only going to llandudno in north Wales...and there are plenty of benches there.... gosh Its painful ....I have ice on it at the min...so we shall see...
    Take care all of you.
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    i just hope he does not read any of this val
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    Just to let you know...thats if you are interested... :lol: we got to llandudno...and my OH still dosnt know....all we have done is sit on the sea front....I dont know what I did..but my hip has gone alot worse....but Im really enjoying the sea air....and the rest...we have a lovely sea view very nice.
    Take care everyone
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    thanks 4 letting us know was a little worried about the journey so glad you are there enjoy val
    val
  • Melrymax
    Melrymax Member Posts: 226
    Options
    Lol. I know exactly what you mean. I wanted to jet ski on holiday and so I wen. For 3 hours around the coast of teneriffe! I had great fun but paid for it for almost 2 weeks. And now as something I have always wanted to do, I have booked onto horse riding lessons!!!

I am also one of those who never learn!

At the end of the day if we are aware of there being consequences and still want to do it. Then why not? ;)
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Barbara

So he is still none the wiser, you have done well. I do hope it eases for you sooner rather later.

And I am glad that you are having a lovely time and resting. I am thinking of you, just be very careful in what you do.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi barbara

good for you for trying. I saw the dvd on one of the shopping channels and sooooooo wished I could do that. It looks so much fun and the weight they lost was impressive.

Have a lovely hol

take care
    juliepf x
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,952
    Options
    Hi Barbara.
    i hope you feel a bit better now.that is one way to get your hip done sooner.
    i have only just seen this post i hope you both have a lovely holiday try not to injure yourself while your there.
    take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx