Posh Spice's Baby

Options
NinaKKang
NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
edited 13. Jul 2011, 03:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
GOT to share this with you, it is deserving of it's post, I promise you.

On the way home from school, my youngest daughter piped up from the back seat "Mum, did you know Posh Spice has had her baby? Why would you call someone Half Past Seven?"

Oh to be 7 years old again! I couldn't explain properly for laughing so much and I have her permission to post this because she thought it was very funny too :D

Nxx

Comments

• Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    that's very funny Nina :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    When I heard it on the radio , thought they said " half of 7 " . Sounded as if she was a borg from star trek ! Jillyb
  • katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Options
    i thought it was half past seven lol...that will be her nickname half7!!what a stupid stupid name poor child!
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    must be american name lol poor thing thought they both were better than that val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I can just imagine Jassie coming out with that gem, Nina :lol: When I first heard the name, I thought it was Harpic, as in the bleach :lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,481
    Options
    Something to do with a disney character??? and David B's lucky number....poor child eh?
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    At first i thought here we go another stupid name but apparently its popular in the states, so quite normal it seems.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Nina I love it...dont you just wish you had a tape recorder handy... :lol: I could think of much better names but maybe they would be to common... :roll: :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Apparently, she's not the only person to think that too! I've heard Harpic and all sorts of variations since... well, they are famous, I suppose, it's a law or something, isn't it, they have to call their kids stupid names? :D

My friend at work loves the Beckhams and idolises them. I loved telling her that and now, whenever she refers to the new baby, I say "Who's that? Half Past Seven?" :D She corrects me every single time!

Nxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Nina I had to smile at your little girl

I missed the name on the radio ..... I googled it after reading your post.......And I can fully uderstand where your youngest was coming from :lol:

juliepf x