When I grow up, I want to be A......

Options
Melrymax
Melrymax Member Posts: 226
edited 13. Jul 2011, 08:50 in Community Chit-chat archive
My little boy just said "when I grow up I want to be a fireman"
Reminds me of when I was little ..... When I grow up I want to be I'm the army, or a air hostess, or a model, or motocross rider. Lol (I'm a bit of a tomboy)

Now when I grow up I want to be a midwife :) (on the reserve list for uni)

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I wanted to be a thatcher, ended up on a pig farm instead!.
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    When I grow up I want to be queen of england so I can ban and disintegrate the monarchy . There's still time . Jillyb
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    I always wanted to be a bus conductor When I went to University I achieved my ambition by working every holiday on Chester City Transport.Had a great career in education But loved every day in that job The uniorm really pulled the girls :evil :evil :evil
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Del took the words out my mouth...I will never grow up....good luck with uni..
    One thing I would have liked to have been...a farmer....only the animals wouldn't be for food.... :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Like Del, who always steals my lines, I haven't grown up yet and don't intend to for a very long time. I never really knew what I wanted to be anyway... Just sort of fell into the fire service, like the rest of the people there :D

My eldest, when she was little wanted to a be a giraffe when she grew up.

My middle child wanted to be a teacher, then a doctor, now an optician.

My youngest has always wanted to be a fireman... except she's a little girl (?) She insists it's fireMAN, not firefighter!

Nxx
  • Melrymax
    Melrymax Member Posts: 226
    Options
    Barbra. I'd love to be a farmer but like you not for meat. I'd have horses, pigs, sheep, a cow, chickens, ducks :). I did have chickens until recently when my husband bribed the children that if they got rid of the chickens they could have a puppy!!!
  • katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Options
    my little girl wants to be a postlady princess at the moment....i wanted to be an archeologist and a nun lol
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,481
    Options
    long distance lorry driver