WHY!!!!!!!!!

Options
tonesp
tonesp Member Posts: 844
edited 15. Jul 2011, 08:17 in Community Chit-chat archive
Why does my wife never believe a word \I tell her I live a boring life here in the Campo in Spain Water the plants every day Don't talk to any strange women But she never believes a word I say No history of lying Is it a normal woman thing??? :eek: :eek:

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Can't say it's just a womens thing.. i can't speak for all us women. lol..
    I don't believe my partner lies to me.. the occasional white lie yeah i'll let him off as for other men i do think they lie more than women but then there are women that a very good liers too so ..Interesting to see what others think..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Tones I believe everything my OH says....but I dont take a bit of notice... :lol: hope you are well.....
    Love
    Barbara
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Tones I believe everything my OH says....but I dont take a bit of notice... :lol: hope you are well.....

Like that one.. :grin: Too be honest now i think about i probabaly do take what he says with a pinch of salt.. ie i will do that decorating the weekend.. i'm like yeah love.. 5 yrs later it still not done lol.. :lol:
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    pinch of salt is the way to a happy marriage val
    val
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    edited 12. Jul 2011, 16:35
    Options
    I always believe my hubby because he's incapable of telling a lie... i.e. "Do I look fat in this?" "Yeah, you do a bit" !!

It's me he doesn't always believe - i.e. "Is that dress new?" "What this? I've had this for AGES!"

Nxx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I don't listen to the war office these days, it's just like tinitus I got use to it, that said she does get my goat when driving seeming she's now redundent coz I got a nice new sat nav, she sits there maoning away with her now pointless map upside down in her hands!!, I now call here the nag vav!!.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I think I am like your wife. I'm always testing out my OH...we need to be reassured as no man is going to tell us outright they have (for example) spoken to that women yet again/forgotten to water the plants etc. So we invite the OH to have to look us in the eye and deny....where we can immediately tell if they are lying! Or we can tell by their nervous, shaky voice. I only stop if and when my OH gets defensive...why do you question me, you don't trust me etc? Maybe you could put on a hurt voice and try it?

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    tonesp wrote:
    Why does my wife never believe a word \I tell her I live a boring life here in the Campo in Spain Water the plants every day Don't talk to any strange women But she never believes a word I say No history of lying Is it a normal woman thing??? :eek: :eek:

Why not stop watering the plants and start talking to strange women then :?: If she doesn't believe you anyway, you've got nothing to lose, and at least you won't be bored :lol::lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Ditto Peter...very good advice. We women get very insecure and we just say silly things hoping for reassurance. She doesn't want to lose you Tony so that is a good sign.

Elizabeth,
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein