Options
    good question not sure val
    val
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Val,
    I'm sure DD won't mind me saying, she on her hols with Mr DD for 2 weeks. Xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    thats good do miss her when she not around hope she enjoying it val
    val
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    WELL fancy not telling us before she left! How very dare she! Let's keep this thread active so she has to tell us all about it when she gets back

Nxx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I have it on good authority that she is in Ibiza throwing shapes and doing the fish in the box thing they all do at raves!!.
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    I been thinking about her too..
    I thought i saw her mention she was off on hols.. just wasn't sure when..
    Hope she is having a great time..
    I have missed her too..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I've just seen her on the ibiza youtube site, she was in a dayglo bikini doing the 'BIG FISH, LITTLE FISH, CARDBOARD BOX' dance in a cage high above the dance floor.. I could tell it was her, she's got her initials tattooed on her........... :eek: :eek: :eek: :???:
    Oh boy, she's gonna chin me for letting that secret out, it must've been the morphine that made me blurt it out.... Lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    bring back DD,miss her advise.Mig
    DAYGLO BIKINI :eek:
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Hopefully our dear DD will soon be back with us ; either relaxed and refreshed or tired exhausted and emotional after a holiday of sight seeing ! Jillyb
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    She has posted on LWA. she said she would post if and when she could. Is it DD suspended from that cage in Ibiza? I wasn't sure seeing as she was wearing white pvc boots-didn't think that was her style.

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It didn't take long before I kicked off the boots, they didn't match the bikini and looked a little too trashy even for me (and I can do trash with the best of them) Afternoon my lovelies, how sweet of you to notice that I ain't about as much as per usual. I am indeed on me hols with my lovely husband and having a whale of a time in Somerset. Yesterday we did Cheddar and Wells, today Glastonbury. I have developed a taste for Thatcher's cider so tomorrow I may well be found hanging out with other derelicts in Bath, complete with hound on a string and dreads. :grin:

I am indeed having a little break from the forum - it will be here if there is a rainy day and I get bored with drinking zoider. Did I just type that last bit? Ye gods. :shock: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    real scrumpy is fab can not beat it have great time val
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I bet my amigo is still wearing the dayglo bikini underneath the multi-coloured hippy, cider drinkers wooly jumper though :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

You have been missed my dear pal, but you take as long as ya need away etc etc, we ain't going anywhere..

Oh, before you ask... No.... A point of cider does not count as one of your five a day :eek: :lol::wink::wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Wells, been there nice...food again ...but remember having a nice lunch in the cathedral cafe- about 10, 11 years ago...
    have a nice time.
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    It didn't take long before I kicked off the boots, they didn't match the bikini and looked a little too trashy even for me (and I can do trash with the best of them) Afternoon my lovelies, how sweet of you to notice that I ain't about as much as per usual. I am indeed on me hols with my lovely husband and having a whale of a time in Somerset. Yesterday we did Cheddar and Wells, today Glastonbury. I have developed a taste for Thatcher's cider so tomorrow I may well be found hanging out with other derelicts in Bath, complete with hound on a string and dreads. :grin:

I am indeed having a little break from the forum - it will be here if there is a rainy day and I get bored with drinking zoider. Did I just type that last bit? Ye gods. :shock: DD

DD you are so lucky to be where you are.OH and myself spent camping holidays at Cheddar and Glastonbury when we were courting back in the early 70's,all the camping gear piled in the back of the mini.We had such wonderful memories of those times.
    We got married and had the kids but always promised ourselves that when they grew up and left home we would go back (we had taken them there in the meantime).This we did achieve just a few years ago,before the Arther really kicked in.Didn't rough it in a tent this time but rented a cottage!As with our 70's holiday we lived on a diet of cheddar cheese,local baked bread and of course scrumpy................ :lol:But couldn't this time climb Jacob's Ladder............... :sad:
    Enjoy the rest of your hols DD,you deserve the break.
    Regards
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ah Ron, we drove up to the tor, then got out of the car (useful disabled parking, thank you Somerset CC) and walked thro a field to get a little closer. I saw some cows. They are big things. Very big. :shock: I tried to persuade Mr DD to yomp up to the top but he declined as a) it was very hot and b) he was wearing flip-flops which are fine for wandering about but not 'proper' walking. Glastonbury was OK, I briefly considered buying a set of Meerkat tarot cards but decided against, instead purchasing (from the same shop) Bill Bryson's tome about domestic living. It is a fabulous read.

The weather ain't been so good over the past couple of days, but the cider is still sliding down a treat. Bath is on the cards for next week. As is going home. :sad:
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hello my dear Amigo... I'm so happy that you are having a good time. Weather can be only part of a holiday if the company is good etc.
    It's part of the country that we've not explored as yet. Will do though I'm sure.

Hows the dayglo bikini? Hope the colours don't run when you wash it :grin::grin:

Enjoy what bit of hols you have left my dear DD..
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP