mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 15. Jul 2011, 04:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
How would you discribe yourself to fellow forum members,no fibbing.Mig

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 14. Jul 2011, 13:43
    Options
    happy, large,should be blond(no offence ment to blonds)

forgot kind, nice smile, glasses
    val
  • mig
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    nearly 64(about 20 in my head) tall,skinny,happy to be me.Mig
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    This is a good one MIG....

small, blonde (getcha later Val :wink: ) noisy, irritating, happy in general and honsetly pretty kind

I actually pictured both you quite close to your descriptions....

Love

Toni xx
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    Couldn't resist this!

Tall, dark, mad, enthusiastic and still waiting........ Happy to tread barefoot on the beach or sit in the pub with a pint. With a clear mind and a happy heart, just a fellow traveller of our times!

Enough of all this fantasy.

P.S, Has everyone checked their Tuesday LOTTO tickets, £161M, what would you do with it?
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Airwave! wrote:
    Couldn't resist this!

Tall, dark, mad, enthusiastic and still waiting........ Happy to tread barefoot on the beach or sit in the pub with a pint. With a clear mind and a happy heart, just a fellow traveller of our times!

Enough of all this fantasy.

P.S, Has everyone checked their Tuesday LOTTO tickets, £161M, what would you do with it?
    Why do you think I am on my hols.. :lol::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Still a tad optimistic But gradually descending into being a grumpy old **** :evil :evil :evil
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    I'm small and petite,blonde hair blue eyes, honest and genuine, would do anything to help anyone but hate to be taken a fool of am not nice then lol..I am outgoing(not as much i'd like to be nowadays) with a bubly personality..I always look at both sides of the equation and believe in positive thinking..Firm but fair..(people loved me as there boss lol..) :lol:
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Short, fairly petite (with a couple of unwanted curves), curly black hair (which I mostly keep straightened), big brown eyes, very fair skin for an Indian bird, I'm very honest, straight talking, loyal, funny, clever, rich... LOL

Sorry, I find it hard to talk about myself without taking the p1ss :D

What would I do with the £161 million? Ooooooooh, lots of things!

Nxx
  • mig
    Options
    £161 million.spoil myself and family rotten.give a load to arthritis care and cancer research and motor neuron research.
    Give the garden a make-over ohhhhh i could go on for ages,i will think about it on my imaginary world cruise.Mig :eek:
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi there

Right, here we go.....I am short a bit dumpy, mid brown hair, hazel eyes, wears glasses, happy, considerate, always try to think of other peoples feelings. Ready to give second chances, don't like other people being upset or sad.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Options
    Hmmmmm ...current hair colour red,...5ft 2 and a bit(which is very important!) 43,medium size but curvy with extra curves, flirty bubbly likes to laugh ,caring and friendly,ummmm also a bit of a dreamer,bookworm creative,the flip side of me is i can also be very vengeful(if thats a word),and i can also be very sarcastic,this sounds like im selling myself lol!!!!!