Phone hacking(sorry fat fingers!)

mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 21. Jul 2011, 03:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
Jesus H Christ is it me or is the world of Murdoch imploding right now,the MET was obviously bent as hell the first time the MET looked into phone hacking they founs little evidence only because they were taking bungs so did F all now it's all starting to come out how bent they were, I wonder if any MP's will be in the spot light soon.
Also it's now spread to the US so it's got legs that's for sure, all I will say is it couldn't have happened to a nicer man!.

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Wondering if they hacked my phone ; maybe some rather nice compensation money is in order ! Jillyb
  • mellman01
    If I were a Murdoch nark in the US I'd be really worried these words might be said to me one dark panic stricken night in a dank dark room, " you all Come here ta Bubby boy!, now squeal!, squeal boy squeal!, bubby likes chicken boy!".
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    to be honest do not think this will be the only paper to do such things they got caught though. woner which paper will be next or which police force will be in bother as well val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    I agree with Val it wont be the only paper...mind you he owns most of them.....I am interested to see who else is involved....one by one they resign...and take there pensions with them..
    Just wait till the US gets involved in the compensation...
    Love
    Barbara
  • sbolam
    sbolam Member Posts: 374
    The thing I find rather funny, is before this all came out..every Mp in the country would cosy up with the media tycoons...yet now the s**t has it the fan..they are all shouting OUFF WITH HIS HEAD..

just like the MP expenses scandel...everything is fine until they get caught with there hands in the cookie jar....
    04_pain.jpg
  • Dugg104
    Dugg104 Member Posts: 8
    Well there's a thing, journalist's and top police are dodgy as hell, next they will be saying MP's can't be trusted either, what's the world coming to :shock:
  • sbolam
    sbolam Member Posts: 374
    What!!!!, MP's cant be trusted...really :?: :grin:
    04_pain.jpg
  • mellman01
    sbolam wrote:
    The thing I find rather funny, is before this all came out..every Mp in the country would cosy up with the media tycoons...yet now the s**t has it the fan..they are all shouting OUFF WITH HIS HEAD..

just like the MP expenses scandel...everything is fine until they get caught with there hands in the cookie jar....

Totally agree with you on this one old chap!.