summer

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 19. Jul 2011, 14:56 in Community Chit-chat archive
ok know i was being optimistic but it only said showers and it was red hot out. so put washig out ,now it is throwing it down sure some one has hose pipe on house when is summer coming and where all this rain coming from or is it because it sports day time ?? we getting the rain val
val

Comments

• livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    All these green people affecting the weather patterns. Summers were nice and sunny until they came along and now they are causing an ice age.

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • valval
    Options
    a065.gifa065.gif so true
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    sun shining here Val :grin:

l am sure that fior teh last 3 years we had summer in May/June time about two weeks it lasts.

Did you miss it?

Love

Toni xx
  • Dugg104
    Dugg104 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Dunno what your all moaning about, the rains a lot warmer in the summer!! :lol:
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    Options
    skies come over black here in Brighton, all well and good cos i dont have any little kids anymore part from grandkids that come over on sundays (odd one or two come in the week) but i planted new grass seed and have only had to use the hose once since last wednesday... looking good....
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • valval
    Options
    have had thunder storms on and off all afternoon washing bit damp lol oh well try again tomorrow val
    val
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Put my washing out early afternoon with bright sunshine. Half an hour later I looked out and it was coming black. To much pain to bring the washing in again so left it out. This evening brought it in bone dry, the dark clouds just went straight over. pheww...

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • sbolam
    sbolam Member Posts: 374
    Options
    Its been rather nice here..according to the weather, its supposed to be rain rain and more rain..yet it held out until about an hour ago...

hope its going to be nice for the weekend..hoping to do some fund raising for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
    04_pain.jpg