flowers

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 20. Jul 2011, 17:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
well my mum just turned up with a lovely bunch of flowers for me it was lovely suprise and made me feel so special they in frontroom window and look and smell great they my favorite colours as well little things can brighten a day :grin::grin::grin: . what has brightened yours val
val

Comments

• valval
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    bless you have masive smile on my face now will last all day.( bet all the women say that rehab )
    val
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    We had to take our daughter into school today, she's been having trouble with bullies, we had a meeting with the deputy Head. Just looking at the relief on my daughters face gave me a good feeling. She looked so relieved with what was discussed. That has really brightened my day.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • cat75
    cat75 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    hi, i found a stray dog yesterday took him to the police station, nobody claimed him he is now at home with my daughter and i, he's quite old can't believe no one would want him. anyway it's their loss and has brightened my day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    Oooh Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got a lovely doggie and he makes you happy and yor daughter.

I had lunch with a friend :grin:

and found teh receipt for wallpaper l didnt use from 12 months ago...B&* gave me a refund! RESULT!!!!

Val you deserve your flowers

Love

Toni xx
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    Options
    spent the day with one of my daughters and baby grandson then we picked his big sister up from nursery, the smile on my face is unreal when this little girl is with me is i adore all my grandkids but have some unexplainable bond with this little girl Summer... she idolises me! and i her!... but all are treated the same (9 grandchildren) but the smile on her face when she saw me in the car... well not sure whose smile was brighter hers or mine...lol

enjoy your flowers Val, its nice to be thought of xx
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Options
    Like you flowers!

My sisters husband walked out in her and left her with two small children I have been supporting her so she sent me a beautiful bouquet to my workplace to say thank you, made me feel so special. Xx
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!
  • valval
    Options
    what lovely things going on makes you feel all warm and happy. glad bullying sorted it not nice val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I managed to paint half a wall...I feel really proud of myself...Val how lovely of your mum...I love flowers. :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    I managed to paint half a wall...I feel really proud of myself...Val how lovely of your mum...I love flowers. :grin:

well done keep looking at mine and thinking this weekend but not done it yet rest now do more tomorrow val
    val
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    I invited the girls in my team round yesterday for dinner to generally abuse work and the unfair system we have. They brought me flowers as a thank you - haven't got a clue which ones they are, but they're purple and cream coloured - stunning. They each brought a bottle of wine (someone brought a bottle of Ribena for my girls) and we stayed up late into the night (ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!) chatting, laughing, and cheering each other up.

That was after a lovely afternoon on Sunday spent with Joan, Del and Len and THAT was following a shopping trip, followed by tea and Harry Potter on Saturday afternoon.

Just had a wonderful few days and am still smiling :D

Nxx
  • valval
    Options
    nina sounds like a great time was had by all val
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Val on Monday after school my autistic son was out in the garden playing with his sister instead of sitting on the laptop. He was cracking up because he was filling the wheelbarrow up with water and sitting in it. Then they chased each other with the water hose.

It was lovely to see them interacting and having such fun. Mind you they got some of my washing wet!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Hi Val on Monday after school my autistic son was out in the garden playing with his sister instead of sitting on the laptop. He was cracking up because he was filling the wheelbarrow up with water and sitting in it. Then they chased each other with the water hose.

It was lovely to see them interacting and having such fun. Mind you they got some of my washing wet!

Elizabeth

used to love watching my to playing with water the washing dries but the memories last forever made me smile to think of the fun they had val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    tkachev wrote:

Elizabeth

Sounds as though it was worth a bit of wet washing Elizabeth :grin:
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    valval wrote:
    nina sounds like a great time was had by all val

It was a magic time, Val :D
    Nxx