ITS ALL SO SAD

Options
jayneys
jayneys Member Posts: 122
edited 22. Jul 2011, 12:53 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all feeling sad today ,been reading letters ,and as far as i can see when you ask for help fron gov you have to be ready for a fight,just read aletter from so stressed obolam,its so wrong what they are doing ,its like kicking someone when thay are down,sorry i know you all know this .Iwent to fiseo last week idid not realise how stiff i am ,so the nurse said that we would only do abit ,but hurt so much after ,have not done exsersi she gave me to do,and i go back thur and dr on wen to have results from consultent,at the moment just dont want to do anything.Filled aform in at fis had to tick one out of five ,about twenty qu,ticked no 4 on most of them ,that dose not seem good.I AM NOW GOING TO PULLMY SELF TO gether stop all this self pity make a drink coffee sow some seedsin greenhouse and say sorry feel alittle better ,thank you all love Jayne x

Comments

• Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sometimes it helps to get it all out and share Janey. I hope you did make that coffee and sow your seeds, and inhope you're feeling a little brighter now. I dare not dip into the pool of self pity as not sure I'd surface...far better for me to stay focused and as busy as I can be! Although sitting here with my toes stuck in a warm wax bath isn't exactly busy :lol:
    Sending love and hugs Janey, chin up, you're not alone, we're all in this together xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • jayneys
    Options
    Thanks Poppy ,you are so right ,keep busy .Hope the toes are feeling alittle better.Ivhad acup of coffee and im going in a min to sow some grannys bonetts ,a new one called magpie ,im much better ,its my grandsons sports day and not going started me off,but later on they will run in and tell me all about it .ALL THE BEST love jayne x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Jayne
    Im so sorry you feel down, like you say reading about how the government treats people has sought of come on top of everything else for you.
    Dont worry about having a rant to us, I am a great believer in talking and getting everything out.
    The physio can be so painful, when I was having mine years ago, I was in agony for days after, there is such a fine line in not doing enough and doing to much
    I do hope you feel better very soon, there is nothing better then grandchildren to cheer you up
    You take care...sending you lots of hugs ((((()))) I know its not much but at least you know I am thinking about you.
    Good luck with the seeds..
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Jayne

sorry you felt so down today....so sad :sad:

I hope you will have planted your flowers - they are really pretty aren't they?? I have picked the last of my mange touts and see l will have to pick the last of my petis pois soon too.

Physio has finished me off and definitely made things worse for me before now...other times if it's an injury for instance it seems it can help...or post opp getting strength back.

I hope your grandchildren are there soon and they did really well at sports day.

I keep saying (and l am getting boring) that we should all hobble down to see our MPs and tell them how wrong a system is which turns down genuine people for the help they need so badly financially etc.

Love and hugs

Toni xx
  • jayneys
    Options
    Thanks very much Barbara...toni ,and it is alot barbara the hugs and the thinking of me ,and Toni its defenetly not boreing i think your right we should go and see our MB ,IL COME WITH YOU.Hope you are both haveing a good day lots of love jayne x
  • sbolam
    sbolam Member Posts: 374
    Options
    hope your feeling better, I know I find it helps to get it out there...say what you need to say get it off your chest..its not good to let things fester.even tho my own problem, just letting someone know how your feeling can make things a little easier.

just reading the posts on here..I know that no body minds if you just to vent...and I am sure i will have plenty to say at some point..

stephen
    04_pain.jpg
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Ok Janey!

get your bag we'll go and get them now :grin:

:lol:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Jayne
    I do hope you are feeling a little better, this weather dosnt help....hopefully we will get more sunshine very soon. :grin:
    You take care
    Love
    Barbara
  • jayneys
    Options
    Hi thank you for your kind replys ,im not so sad today ,my three grandsons have gone on there holl ,to seaside for a week i miss them very much and thay have only been gone less than a day,im so lucky i see them every day.So that sun shine for me .WHENT BACK TO PHYSIO,THUR and im booked in for accup sorry spelling needles hope it helps.Wishing you all well and a weekend full of sunshine JAYNE XXX