Are you ever envious of others??

Options
traluvie
traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
edited 20. Jul 2011, 05:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
I had a weak moment today where i was slightly envious of my OH going out to see his friends, normally i would have gone along with him, but the way things are at the moment theres fat chance of that ..lol.. :lol:
Got myself in a bit of a mood about it, but now i have given myself a boot up the backside..
Anyone else feel envious at times??
th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    yes when see them moving freely with no pain or stiffness but do try not to dwell on it there far worse off than me in this world leaving you hugs well done on kick up b** working
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Tracy Im the same...I used to walk for miles...now I just watch people walking past were I live...it leads to some country walks...and I get very envious....but not for long :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • traluvie
    Options
    see mine was a moment of weakness lol.. i soon snapped out of it and feel rather silly now, :roll: :lol:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    never feel silly for being normal it helps others to realise they not the only ones who feel this way from time to time and that you can give your self a good talking to and get on with life val
    val
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    I agree with Val, you don't have to feel silly, when it is a perfect normal emotion. I have felt left out at times recently because I couldn't go out with the hubby and girls, but I did need the rest, so enjoyed that.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Options
    We all feel like that at sometime or another, I love dancing when I go out but can only manage a little now and look longingly at others . . . . but a little better than none. xx
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    I think it's natural for everyone to feel like that every now and again, expressing it often makes us feel better, which is why you're probably feeling better already.

Nxx
  • traluvie
    Options
    I'm normal then .. lol :lol:

Well as normal as normal can be lol..
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    You're about as normal as the rest of us on here... that was supposed to be comforting but it doesn't sound like it!
    Nxx
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    Nope, I don't envy anyone.
    I might wish I had more money or better health but don't envy people that have things I haven't got.
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    I sometimes get envious of other people and usually about stupid things. I used to love dancing but cant anymore and I love high heel shoes but have never been able to wear them. After a moment or two I realise that I am being silly and remember all the great things I have in my life ie my husband, son etc. I think its quite natural to feel envious every now and then.

Love
    Jean x
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    You bet I feel envious :!: I wish I was young, slim, beautiful, rich, fit, and totally pain-free, but as I will probably never be any of those I've learned to make the most of my life. As they say, life isn't a rehearsal, so there's no point in wasting any of it on being envious.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    Other people probably envy my beauty :wink:

hah!

Human to be envious at time Tracy....you DARE beat yourself up about it :grin:
  • traluvie
    Options
    Your right ladies. . Life is to short to be worrying about what we havent got, need to focus on what we have got. . X
  • traluvie
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Other people probably envy my beauty :wink:

hah!

Human to be envious at time Tracy....you DARE beat yourself up about it :grin:
    yes mom lol. X
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    Good girl! :wink:

a055.gif