Oslo attacks

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 23. Jul 2011, 09:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
Right at this minute terrorists are attacking people in oslo and on a small island called utoya..
I'm watching the news horrified. What the Hell makes people do this kind of thing.. I know the answer, most of us intelligent people do, but it would be un pc to say so..
It truly saddens me, I'm lost for words...

My heart goes out to all affected.. And it's ongoing...

This world is becoming a terrible place to live.

I just don't know what else to say. It takes me back top watching the towers fall.. I just sat glued to the news, very unlike me as I hate the news... I have a large lump in my throat right now.

I just wish that it would all stop..

Sorry, I'm rambling..
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Man's inhumanity to man.
    No explaining it, like that nurse accused of killing all those people.
    Beggars belief and it is a sad world.
    xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    The special forces have arrested the man that was shooting on the island. Had to laugh, the reporters automatically assumed that they would glean information from him... Sadly, thanks to the lefty goody goody squad, they will not be allowed to pressure him in any way shape our form, if you ask m :evil :evil e the sh#t lost any rights to be treated with any decency the minute he started attacking people.
    Bloody human rights, they probably aren't even allowed to shout at him in case they upset him....

What's that saying that we're not allowed to say now..?

Not all ....... are terrorists but all the terrorists are .......

Insert any word you wish to, just not in public for fear of being attacked by the good squad...

I hope that this particular person they've arrested falls down the stairs repeatedly....

Horrible horrible beasts, not fit to be classed as human beings.. (And, I'm obviously assuming here as it's not really been confirmed, YET) It will no doubt have been carried out in the name of religion.. Yes, I'm sure that is what the person you prey to wants you to be doing in their name.

No matter what, or who, there is no reason why..... I feel sick.

These people should be hung, drawn and quartered....

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Not seen the news yet Tony. Better take a peek.

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    The bomb attack then this...these people are evil...that word is banded around but in this instance it fits..
    Love
    Barbara
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    yep, they are pure evil. And Tony, you are so right about the goodie goodie bunch. If someone does something like this, they should have no rights themselves, they chose to do this knowing what would happen. They don't deserve to live in the same space as us.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    as far as im concerned, if you choose to do such awful things to other you deserve no rights or mercy.

this world is an awful place and i often wonder what sort of world it will be in a few years for my kids.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    I heard it was one bloke a christian fundamentalist or something :sad:

so sad :sad: