edited 24. Jul 2011, 11:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
Where are you off on holiday this year?

Comments

• constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Rose

We are going up to visit hubbies parents. They live in Mablethorpe, lincs. 9 mins away from the beach, and what a beach, beautiful. It is so relaxing up there, a different way of life. We'll stay for about 4 days.

How about you, what are you doing this summer?

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Of to France on Friday Rose :grin:

m0126.gif
  • liesa
    liesa Member Posts: 821
    Options
    we have been to mablethorpe what a beautiful place... especially the beaches...

we have 46 days until we go to florida... pose we should start booking the flights lol.. hope they have some good sales soon...
    love and hugs
    8997C823B17A6252CBCA252F4BF2932D.png
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Waiting for my passports!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    We have just had 4 days in North Wales...Llandudno to be precise...and we had 4 days at butlins with our Grandchildren.. :grin:
    Were are you off to Rose..
    Love
    Barbara
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    We went in May 4 week road trip Provence Corsica and Sardinia finishing up in Carcasonne It's a bit easier for us as we live in Spain 8) 8) 8)
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi All,

I had done a reply but my stupid laptop decided to configure updates!!!! and it all disappeared :shock:

I am sorry i cant remember what i put to all individual people but,

We have a motorhome so we go off all over the place whenever.. not sure where we heading off to yet, i like to get in and see where we end up :lol: There are a lot of beautiful places to see :grin: Favourite parts Cornwall :grin: Northumberland :grin: France :grin: All wonderful and beautiful landscapes and seascapes.

I like wave watching and seal spotting i have been told that just up from Mablethorpe you can see seals! yet to find out! Maybe you could help me out here Karen?

tonesp road trips are the best you got a MH? Been to some bits of spain too, some lovely places.

Barbara! ooo we can park right by the sea for a cuppa at Llandudno :wink:

Hope you get your passport soon Elizabeth where you heading?

Have a fab time in Florida Liesa , i think you should book your flight soon and hope you get a bargain :wink:

Toni have a fab time in France such a lovely palce and soooooo much to see , if you can go to the Dune du Pilat :grin: well worth the trip!

Happy Holidays!
    Rose x
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Went to Jersey in june for 5 days with hubby,sister and brother-in-law,fab hotel in St Heiller (mayfair hotel).End of sept we are all off to paris on a coach trip so its all organized,this will be my first trip to mainland europe,hubby is practising hello hello french might just disown him. :oops: Mig