down /headache??????

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 25. Jul 2011, 10:52 in Community Chit-chat archive
sun shinning did spend half hour in garden reading. but feel so out of sorts could be headache or just bit down do not know for sure. think will have to give in and take some pain meds and see if helps, can not make things worse that for sure. sorry for moan but every one else out and about or at work so just you lot to have moan to will kick my self up bum later see if that helps val
val

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Aww Val its rotten when the weather nice and you dont feel well,take something for the pain, and see if you can relax in the garden....I do hope so
    If its ant consolation...I am covered in magnolia emulsion....on a day like this... :roll:
    You take care
    Love
    Barbara
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Hope the pain meds help Val, sometimes it hits us harder that we are still ill and in pain, when the sun is shining. We expect to feel good in the sun and when we don't it is difficult to accept.

Take your pain killers then sit in the shade and enjoy the warmth.
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hope the heads better soon,i came in from the garden the neibours are arguing about how far to extend the patio,they will be under it if they dont shut up,it is sunday after all. :evil Mig

Ten minuets later they are now trying to put up a plastic gazebo.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I'm the same Val. I am all out if sorts. Have the shakes and a background headache and feel odd....not in a pain way, just strange. I cannot put my finger on it.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    hope you are feeling better soon val xxx
  • valval
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    I'm the same Val. I am all out if sorts. Have the shakes and a background headache and feel odd....not in a pain way, just strange. I cannot put my finger on it.

Elizabeth

hi that was it exactly but much better now had some pain meds and lay down thanks all great having you all here val
    val
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Val and Elizabeth, I hope you are both feeling better :)
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Yes
    I am feeling much better now. Glad you are too Val.However my little girl has been sick twice, one min she was fine then went white as a sheet and out it all came,

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Glad you both feel better, it must be going around, I was sat, ok one minute, then went into a cold sweat, shaky, head spinning, most odd, had to go outside to cool off and it was not really that hot indoors. I think the pills, do very odd things from time to time, even though we take them to help us.
    Take care XXX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • valval
    Options
    not sure if sat about to much yesterday but in pain now waiting 4 meds to kick in tut tut
    val
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Well I would say something like. Oh what a bunch we are, all feeling not quite right ect. But thats why we are all on this forum. I'm just glad that you can share it, made me realise the amount of times I feel just not right, so I know I am not alone. And I've been through my Menapause, and recently keep getting really hot sweats.

All I can say is, what would I do without you lot, and I hope that both Val and Elizabeth feel better soon.

Karen xx
    Karen xx