What to get a 3 year old who has everythin?

Options
Melrymax
Melrymax Member Posts: 226
edited 28. Jul 2011, 15:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi! It's my little mans birthday the end of sept. Just wondered if anyone has any ideas what to get him as I am clueless!!! He has loads as he has all my older sons toys too.
We have already got him a Thomas the tank book, a cars 'mater' bubble mower and a mickey mouse camper van with characters.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Mel
    I wish I had 3 year olds about...even my grandchildren are growing up....sorry Iv not a clue....but I am sure someone will come up with something... :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    with tree year olds it about speding quality time with them something you can do together val
    val
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Lego? Mine love lego, still do. And building bricks, the plain wooden ones. All kinds of possibilities for games there.

I agree with Val too, you could take him out somewhere - depends on your budget, of course, but the zoo? Seaside?

Nxx
  • Melrymax
    Melrymax Member Posts: 226
    Options
    We have Lego, mega blocks and are members of Chester
    Zoo so visit frequent. Lol. But has given me a thought... We went to paultons last summer and he loved the rollarcoasters and log flumes etc. But there is an idea He is mad on Thomas the tank so could make a trip to drayton manor :) and get a few small bits like puzzles or something?
  • NinaKKang
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan, Mel. Lots of ice cream and Thomas, you can't go wrong!

Nxx
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    remote control car, there are some out there for his age. then he can build a rase course around the house/garden :grin:
  • craigp
    craigp Member Posts: 44
    Options
    this is a good place for the younger 1's taken my lad a fair bit
    http://www.sundownadventureland.co.uk/
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    craigp wrote:
    this is a good place for the younger 1's taken my lad a fair bit
    http://www.sundownadventureland.co.uk/

gosh this brings back memories used to take mine when they were little was much smaller then (27.25 now) so a little while ago val
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Push along scooters for little children are popular. My Niece was 3 a few weeks ago and we bought her a toy farm from elc.

Hope he has a lovely day,
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    playmobile
  • NinaKKang
    Options
    Oneday, you just reminded me of what my girls loved at this age - Happyland from the Early Learning Centre. It's a HUGE range and it's a town with real sound effects for things like the toilets, TVs and cookers in houses. There's also a police and fire station and make believe fairy creations. Really lovely chunky toys that little people love.

Nxx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Nina...playmobile appeals to me actually!!
  • cloud9
    cloud9 Member Posts: 385
    Options
    Ever since my grandson was 1 yr old I've bought him books. I also get him a toy but I really would like him to be a booklover. It's paid off too. He absolutely loves his vast collection. Especially Enid Blyton. He's read The secret 7 series twice, The famous 5, The Wishing Chair etc. etc. He also loves all the Michael Morpurgo books of which I've almost collected all of!
    Sue (Cloud9)