Away for a week

woodbon
woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
edited 25. Jul 2011, 18:23 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi, All being well, we are off to Devon in the morning, just for a week. I hate the long journey from Norfolk to Devon is right across the country! Never mind, we'll take our time and have quite a few stops, so I hope I don't get too stiff! :roll:
I feel like I need this holiday, as such a lot of bits and bobs have happened in the last few months!

I hope you all stay as well as you can and things go well for you. I know thats a big wish!!! :smile: Anyway, see you soon, love Suexxxx PS You'll never guess where I've got a boil!!! :oops:

Comments

• Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Enjoy. x
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh Sue...you have a lovely holiday...I do love Devon...have a good rest and come back all refreshed....hot salty water for the boil....quite common there.. :roll:
    See you in a week.. :grin: xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Hi there

You have a lovely time in Devon, beautiful part of the country. Just enjoy, relax and have a good time.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Hi Sue,

Have a lovely, relaxing holiday.

Eileen x
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Sue,
    Have a lovely time in Devon....I love that end of thre world but its far away.....although saying thatI live in the North East and we are going to Tenby in Wales in August...long long long way from here. :shock: We've got a cottage booked there for the week but we are leaving the day before, having a few stops on the way and then are booked in at a premier Inn for the night and will continue the next day.....same on the way back.
    At one time we would have done journeys like that with just a stop for coffee but why worry now....take your time and enjoy yourself on the way.
    Love
    Hileena
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Sue,
    Have a lovely holiday and relax for a while. It shows you that you are run down getting a boil, as Barbara says gentle bathe with saltwater.
    Stopping every now and then is the best way to travel and it’s nice to stretch your legs for a while.

Enjoy the cream teas. :grin:

Lv, I x